330 replies to this topic

#1 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

http://www.seahawks....php?f=2&t=71648

I want them to think were overlooking them, this team has been aching to stomp someone since Atlanta, Panthers are the first team in their way.

It amuses me that fans think teams are overlooking their team before a matchup, because of what other fans and/or the media are blathering.

This is pretty much the only one worth a crap.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/

lol, thanks guys, but sometimes I am not so sure we are worth a whole crap. Maybe a crap pinched off mid dook.

#2 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Boy I can't wait to punch them tree hugging, soggy clothes wearing, Nirvana loving wind bags in the face. And show the rest of the league that there is a new deal in Carolina.

#3 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,698 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:33 AM

The green on that site is blinding. Florescent green in a uni is pretty lame.

#4 wine-o and cheese-doodle

wine-o and cheese-doodle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:33 AM

I'm  just wondering if all the boys out there on the left coast are going to watch the game with their husbands.

#5 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:39 AM

It's hard for Russell Wilson to overlook us. He real short. Not a big handsome stud like our Cam Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#6 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

seahawks fans better get their butt plugs warmed up

#7 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:11 AM

Boy I can't wait to punch them tree hugging, soggy clothes wearing, Nirvana loving wind bags in the face. And show the rest of the league that there is a new deal in Carolina.

Nascar hatin' sombiches!

#8 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 4,147 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:29 AM

Our defense is going to beat Russell Wilson like he stole something!

#9 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

wat dey b smokin yALL I whant iitz too.

#10 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,994 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

What Seahawks fans are saying: Man my emo ass could really go for a latte right now. All this rain is soaking thru the holes in my jeans.

12th Man!!!!!

#11 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,732 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

I don't too much care what the Seatalk fans are saying. Yes, they are a tall order to start the season, but if we play up to our capability and execute, we can bring them down down a peg or two.  We need to match that swagger that we know that the Seahawks will bring to our house and show them some old school Southern hospitality by smacking them square in the mouth for disrespectfully sauntering into our house with a cockiness that borders on the epitome of insolence.  It's not like we don't have the swag master himself playing at QB, a WR with the heart of a lion, and a proven and capable RB that can take it to the house at any time, as well as a human bowling ball to roll over even the toughest defenses down in the trenches. And, let's not forget a few other vets with chips on their shoulders and/or axes to grind---one that can actually peel the layers of smirk off CBs with sheer speed as he blazes by. Oh, and did I forget one of the nastiest front sevens that has potential befitting of legends, and the stoutest---most professional---linebackers in the league with the perfect blend of sheer talent and pride?  The front of our defense can cover over a suspected multitude of sins in our defensive backfield, alone, just by playing to its ability---a defensive backfield that is eager to prove to the world that it's flow of veteran shrewdness and youthful exuberance can and will act in concert with those in the front to complete the beautiful chaos by taking away not only the spirit, but the ball like vultures literally from Seahawk talons.

After it's all said and done, Vegas will tow their lines, the talking heads will take an instant to shut their mouths in disbelief before near seamlessly changing their tunes, and Seatalk fans will learn to not count their little Seahawk eggs before they're hatched.

#12 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,101 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

It's easy to be over confident when ESPN has been giving Wilson a virtual blowjob for the last 10 months.

#13 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,391 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

I'll forever have a man crush on Russell, but my God I hope the Kraken and Luke have a field day on him

#14 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,487 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

"Where can I hide my weed?"

#15 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,994 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

I like that they said Smith is just another WR and they have his clone in Golden Tate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com