Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Seahawks fans are saying...

331 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'll forever have a man crush on Russell, but my God I hope the Kraken and Luke have a field day on him

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"Where can I hide my weed?"

Posted · Report post

I like that they said Smith is just another WR and they have his clone in Golden Tate.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like that they said Smith is just another WR and they have his clone in Golden Tate.

LMAO That was hilarious

Posted · Report post

nm

Posted · Report post

Add Seattle to the list of teams/fans I hate.  That list grows every year.  It's gotta be close to 31 teams by now. 

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Steve Smith is done. He was their MAIN factor in the NFCCG in 2005. We all know how that turned out. He's just another receiver now... nothing to worry about at all. Bring it Smithy... Here, meet Kam... He's a nice guy...

Spot on...just glad they don't share the same personalities. Smith is a punkass and I'm shocked he gets the respect he does.

We have the luxury of prepping for Smith with his younger version. Panthers, the opposite. I predict RW will throw the ball 30 x and Tate will be huge in this game. Smith will get shut down and frustrated (again). I sincerely hope he tries sucker punching BB. ; ) 31-17 HAWKS!

Steve Smith is an older Golden Tate. They are like the same player.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71649

Posted · Report post

These guys are fucking cocky lol.

Posted · Report post

If the Panthers put a serious Ambush/beating on Seattle (which I think they can), it could destroy Seattle's season and confidence early (especially with the 49ers looming, who they blew out last year).

I'm not sure if Pete Carroll, Wilson and that team are ready for Prime time the way the media is building them up to. This team doesn't have that type of track record like a New England with Belicheat and Brady. 

The Panthers players have to come out psyched, and let Seattle know, this is not last years game (for the Panthers), or season (of both teams) anymore.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

These guys are fucking cocky lol.

Which is weird because I always found that Canadians were a polite, passive people.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Which is weird because I always found that Canadians were a polite, passive people.

Not French-Canadians. Fucking douches.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Haha these guys are bunch of dumbasses