Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Seahawks fans are saying...

331 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a classic case of vitamin D deficiency... that rain will make people crazy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Again I'd like to point out that the Huddle has me spoiled. Is it impossible for other teams to have fan sites that don't look like total garbage?

4 people like this

Posted

I can understand their optimism. However, to call smitty "just another receiver" is ludicrous. Smitty still demands double teams and is a constant threat. He's not the home run threat he used to be but I'd have a hard time finding 10 guys I'd take over him.

Posted

Green, Megatron, Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones and maybe Fitz. Rest I'd likely say would be a push either because of injuries, age or the fact that they're one trick ponies (I'm looking at you Mike Wallace)

Posted

Not French-Canadians. fuging douches.

Amen

1 person likes this

Posted

They say we don't know how players will react to this game and then proceed to dismiss one of the greatest receivers of the last decade. Seems legit.

It's like the huddle but less informed, not as attractive and now with 50% more bullshit absolutely free!!

1 person likes this

Posted

They call Smitty a punk ass??  Uh, dumbass Seachicken fans - meet Richard Sherman, biggest punk douche in the NFL.  Smith would beat him like a drum if it came down to it.

trent.gif

Posted

I'm gonna say Smith is good for 70 yds this game. Ginn or Gettis break the game wide open with a deep TD. Defense delivers. 24-17 Panthers.

It's not like they were better than us the last game. We all know we should have won.

Posted

i hope we win by thirty points just so i can go back and look at the meltdown on that forum

of course i hope that every week, so...

3 people like this

Posted

Meh, let them talk.

Posted

Golden Tate = Smitty

That ish is hilarious.