330 replies to this topic

#11 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

I don't too much care what the Seatalk fans are saying. Yes, they are a tall order to start the season, but if we play up to our capability and execute, we can bring them down down a peg or two.  We need to match that swagger that we know that the Seahawks will bring to our house and show them some old school Southern hospitality by smacking them square in the mouth for disrespectfully sauntering into our house with a cockiness that borders on the epitome of insolence.  It's not like we don't have the swag master himself playing at QB, a WR with the heart of a lion, and a proven and capable RB that can take it to the house at any time, as well as a human bowling ball to roll over even the toughest defenses down in the trenches. And, let's not forget a few other vets with chips on their shoulders and/or axes to grind---one that can actually peel the layers of smirk off CBs with sheer speed as he blazes by. Oh, and did I forget one of the nastiest front sevens that has potential befitting of legends, and the stoutest---most professional---linebackers in the league with the perfect blend of sheer talent and pride?  The front of our defense can cover over a suspected multitude of sins in our defensive backfield, alone, just by playing to its ability---a defensive backfield that is eager to prove to the world that it's flow of veteran shrewdness and youthful exuberance can and will act in concert with those in the front to complete the beautiful chaos by taking away not only the spirit, but the ball like vultures literally from Seahawk talons.

After it's all said and done, Vegas will tow their lines, the talking heads will take an instant to shut their mouths in disbelief before near seamlessly changing their tunes, and Seatalk fans will learn to not count their little Seahawk eggs before they're hatched.

#12 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

It's easy to be over confident when ESPN has been giving Wilson a virtual blowjob for the last 10 months.

#13 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• LocationRaleigh
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

I'll forever have a man crush on Russell, but my God I hope the Kraken and Luke have a field day on him

#14 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

• LocationCary, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

"Where can I hide my weed?"

#15 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

I like that they said Smith is just another WR and they have his clone in Golden Tate.

#16 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

I like that they said Smith is just another WR and they have his clone in Golden Tate.

LMAO That was hilarious

#17 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:22 AM

nm

#18 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

Add Seattle to the list of teams/fans I hate.  That list grows every year.  It's gotta be close to 31 teams by now. 

#19 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

Steve Smith is done. He was their MAIN factor in the NFCCG in 2005. We all know how that turned out. He's just another receiver now... nothing to worry about at all. Bring it Smithy... Here, meet Kam... He's a nice guy...

Spot on...just glad they don't share the same personalities. Smith is a punkass and I'm shocked he gets the respect he does.

We have the luxury of prepping for Smith with his younger version. Panthers, the opposite. I predict RW will throw the ball 30 x and Tate will be huge in this game. Smith will get shut down and frustrated (again). I sincerely hope he tries sucker punching BB. ; ) 31-17 HAWKS!

Steve Smith is an older Golden Tate. They are like the same player.

http://www.seahawks....php?f=2&t=71649

#20 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• LocationConnecticut
SUPPORTER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

These guys are fuging cocky lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users