• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

#331 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

That obsession with smack talk, your absolute inability to engage in real dialogue, your inability to exhibit sportsmanship? That's why you don't like me. I don't go to boards to smack talk, and that is what confuses you. You don't know what to do with someone who isn't a troglodyte wrt football.

So, yeah, when I can discuss the game and pick apart the numb-skull things people say, it can be fun.

Yeah one more thought as Im walking out the door. . .

You came here to pick fights, taunt opposing fans, and flash that 10 cent education. You spend hours here doing so. I, on the otherhand, spend time with my friends, enjoying their company, and enjoying laughing with them. I speak kindly to fans that are capable of doing so in return but when I hear a jackass flap his gums too much, I see that as an opportunity to "make better". I make fun of guys like you to show them "dont be like that guy".

I know you used to understand that concept of "making better" right? back when you were a teacher. . . lol im off to enjoy company with friends, have a fruitful life, jackass. smh

btw youre not impressing anyone here who has gone to Chapel Hill, Duke, Wake, Davidson, or any of the other top college's in the nation in this state. . stop flexing, your bravado is embarrassing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.