Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What Seahawks fans are saying...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
330 replies to this topic

#325 K-Hawk

K-Hawk

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

You're a better man than I.

No doubt.

#326 Leon

Leon

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

No doubt.

Hey K-Hawk?

How's this dick taste?

#327 K-Hawk

K-Hawk

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hey K-Hawk?

How's this dick taste?

Sorry, I'm vagan.

#328 K-Hawk

K-Hawk

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

Its cool bra, he was English teacher so his insanity will at least be concise right?

lol this dude babbles more than any 12 yr old girl Ive ever met.

What's sadder than a homer fan? One that is not a fan of the game and only goes on-line to call other people names.

By next time our two teams meet, I expect you all to become football fans and have something to say.

:)

#329 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

Welp, Im off to the parteh. Its been real.

any SeaHawk fan can feel free to refer to my sig. . . DEUCE!

#330 K-Hawk

K-Hawk

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

"...waste time on a football forum trying to taunt opposing fans.."

Nah, it's just y'all take any thought that seems opposed to yours as an insult... cause y'all can't think very well. But, hey, it's the same on all sports message boards. Most people there have no interest in intelligent dialogue. They get upset when it happens because they have nothing to add, so they get rude.

Well, Its "normal" for us to see guys like you here often. . . . and we LooooooooooooVE the entertainment of watching you bury yourself with your own words. You're not even aware of all the people shaking their heads or laughing at you. Even your own fans are coming here and reading what you posted and shaking their heads. They wont make accounts and back you up because they know youre a jackass. Thats why you dont see any other hen fans here right now.

Actually, when you're more interested in the game, more interested in the sport, more interested in discussing it, you're already a rare fan. Most are just banana smashers. But, to my credit, I never give up on the rest of you.

;)

"because of your own awful smack talk."

That obsession with smack talk, your absolute inability to engage in real dialogue, your inability to exhibit sportsmanship? That's why you don't like me. I don't go to boards to smack talk, and that is what confuses you. You don't know what to do with someone who isn't a troglodyte wrt football.

So, yeah, when I can discuss the game and pick apart the numb-skull things people say, it can be fun.

#331 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

That obsession with smack talk, your absolute inability to engage in real dialogue, your inability to exhibit sportsmanship? That's why you don't like me. I don't go to boards to smack talk, and that is what confuses you. You don't know what to do with someone who isn't a troglodyte wrt football.

So, yeah, when I can discuss the game and pick apart the numb-skull things people say, it can be fun.

Yeah one more thought as Im walking out the door. . .

You came here to pick fights, taunt opposing fans, and flash that 10 cent education. You spend hours here doing so. I, on the otherhand, spend time with my friends, enjoying their company, and enjoying laughing with them. I speak kindly to fans that are capable of doing so in return but when I hear a jackass flap his gums too much, I see that as an opportunity to "make better". I make fun of guys like you to show them "dont be like that guy".

I know you used to understand that concept of "making better" right? back when you were a teacher. . . lol im off to enjoy company with friends, have a fruitful life, jackass. smh

btw youre not impressing anyone here who has gone to Chapel Hill, Duke, Wake, Davidson, or any of the other top college's in the nation in this state. . stop flexing, your bravado is embarrassing.