Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Fua is GONE!

81 posts in this topic

Praise the lawd!!!

5 people like this

Shots on me boys! Time to get fua'd up!!!!

6 people like this

THANK THE LAWD!!! Now naka!

2 people like this

Fua and Clausen should work at harris teeter together

2 people like this

There really is a god

2 people like this

• Topics

• Steve Beuerlein's pointing about not holding on to the ball so long was interesting to me. Some of you who remember when Beuerlein was here will remember that he took a straight beating in '99 and '00 and he also had a tendency to hold onto the ball for too long. It might be smart for Cam to listen to someone who had 21 surgeries from football injuries because of this. I love me some Cam and I want to see him as the starting QB for the Panthers for a long time to come.
    • As an LSU fan, I've seen nearly all of Fournette's games and he is the real deal. He was the best running back on the team. It does not take a genius to run the read option running attack and most of the work is on the Qb. I wouldn't mind either but Fournette should be taken if he's available.      My pipedream is for us to trade next year's 1st and both 2's for us to get a Fournette and Howard combo. I think it would be worth it.
    • I'm surprised that people actually buy into this idea that our offense is going to look drastically different. I'd be shocked if it does. I hope I'm wrong, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots. If Shula had the ability to adapt he would've already done it. He is who he is and this offense is what it is. If you want real changes you make a change at OC. We didn't and we'll see an offense that looks far more familiar than different next season.