28 replies to this topic

#1 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,213 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

I love how animated he gets and the constant support of his teammates, but. . .dude is going to kill someone, lol

The player being congratulated here is Colin Jones after his 1st INT Thursday:

K2GffvG.png

Notice Captain in there?

QUrMD6S.jpg

Yeah, Cap has been erased from existence.

Cam might want to keep in mind not everyone is built like a tank. . .

#2 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,368 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Them some ugly shoes.

#3 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,541 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

Certainly won't see this on ESPN or NFL Network.

Them some ugly shoes.

I thought they looked really good. Personal taste I guess.

#4 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

I know he has a contract with UA but don't the shoes have to kinda match the uniform.

#5 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,145 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

I know he has a contract with UA but don't the shoes have to kinda match the uniform.

I think he can wear whatever he wants during warmup and on the sidelines but he has to wear team or neutral (white black) colors during the game. Not 100% sure on this though...it seems like more than one occasion he was warming up in some crazy colored cleats then switched for the game.

#6 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,947 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

It's sad, I've been conditioned to read this thread title and expect Cam maturity bashing. I think his youthful exuberance is an asset. I just hope Cam will be himself and not let the critics change him. The media is full of stuffy old white guys that try to cram Cam into their mold of a perfect QB. But the history of the NFL is highlighted with guys that did it their own way. Primetime, Sapp, Michael Irving, Jim McMahon, and Steve Smith. This game is built on personality and Panther fans need to embrace Cam's.

#7 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,597 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

Which is why we need the Jimmy. Am I the only one upset about the end of the "ballin" celebration with Jimmy and DA? Come on Gettleman let Jimmy be a ball boy. That way the celebration lives on.

#8 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,213 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

It's sad, I've been conditioned to read this thread title and expect Cam maturity bashing. I think his youthful exuberance is an asset. I just hope Cam will be himself and not let the critics change him. The media is full of stuffy old white guys that try to cram Cam into their mold of a perfect QB. But the history of the NFL is highlighted with guys that did it their own way. Primetime, Sapp, Michael Irving, Jim McMahon, and Steve Smith. This game is built on personality and Panther fans need to embrace Cam's.

Trust me, I'm saying nothing of his maturity, I just thought it was hilarious how Munnerlyn literally gets swallowed up by Cam's humongous figure flying into the pile.

#9 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,593 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

Munnerlyn should feel lucky

#10 Creep59

Creep59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationHatteras Canyon

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:26 PM

How can RG3 get fined for a t shirt on the sidelines,  but Newton wear these hideous shoes hes peddling and the NFL turn a blind eye?

#11 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,213 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

How can RG3 get fined for a t shirt on the sidelines, but Newton wear these hideous shoes hes peddling and the NFL turn a blind eye?

Silly camera rules. And general NFL arbitrariness.

#12 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,597 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:29 PM

How can RG3 get fined for a t shirt on the sidelines, but Newton wear these hideous shoes hes peddling and the NFL turn a blind eye?

Why are you here?

#13 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,541 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

All these mods, and this guy is still here pretending to be a Panthers fan.

#14 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

despite what Espn says, the NFL knows who the real superstar is.

#15 wine-o and cheese-doodle

wine-o and cheese-doodle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

God forbid that someone would let the opportunity to be self righteous and not insist that it's a racial thing.

You get the politically correct reward of the day. Nobody but bigots would contradict you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com