• Please log in to reply
800 replies to this topic

#211 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

He was waived/injured and reverted back to IR after going unclaimed through waivers.

Did he make the final 53? Oh, yeah IR... Meaning not really on the squad, and won't contribute at all. Keep the sig, I really don't even care.

#212 jopie87

jopie87

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationStanton, Ca

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

He is a good football player, but injuries are killing him. I hope no one claims him. Would suck to see him develop into a starting WR on another team.

#213 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,405 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

Did he make the final 53? Oh, yeah IR... Meaning not really on the squad, and won't contribute at all. Keep the sig, I really don't even care.

Well it's good to know TruCatzFan hasn't changed at all.

I retract the well wishes I previously offered to you.

#214 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,199 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

They are not that close. Bad D line, bad secondary, atrocious O line, old at several positions. I like our roster to theirs any day.

They were just in the NFC championship last year lol and shoulda won

#215 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,787 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

Well add me to the WTF list!! I'm so pissed right now!!! Gettis was making real progress and he was never given a real chance with the 1's in the preseason games but when he played he showed the fug up!! 

fuging bullshit!!! 

I hope he gets on with another team and he doesnt get the IR tag.

#216 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,932 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

They were just in the NFC championship last year lol and shoulda won

That is correct. Last year. Their roster has taken several hits. They are not as good as they were last year.

#217 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,787 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

He is a good football player, but injuries are killing him. I hope no one claims him. Would suck to see him develop into a starting WR on another team.

I would love nothing but to see him get on with another team and blow the fug up.

#218 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,405 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

jgbiZuX.png

Do you see this? The play has been called in the huddle, everyone else is ready for the snap, and LaFell is having to line Gettis up. Cam is literally standing there waiting for his receivers to get to their proper positions. This is why Gettis lived in Rivera's doghouse, and this is why he may not make it back onto the roster. This is inexcusable for a player that has had the playbook for two years. This is why LaFell and Armanti and Hixon and so on all got looks well ahead of Gettis. It's not a question of talent, it's a question of why he's not doing the very basics with literally nothing else to spend his time doing.

Well add me to the WTF list!! I'm so pissed right now!!! Gettis was making real progress and he was never given a real chance with the 1's in the preseason games but when he played he showed the fug up!!

fuging bullshit!!!

Please review the above post.

#219 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,380 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

Gettis was cut because he didn't know the whole playbook and his camp and practices have been sub par, Hixon is the vet to help Edwards and lafell out while Ginn is the 5th WR for ST and occasional gadget plays and deep balls. Gettis doesn't have the ST value that Ginn Jr. does, so he had to beat out the value Hixon brought as a vet who picks up playbooks quickly. He simply couldn't do that. 

#220 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,787 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

Please all that was Gettis asking Lafell who was buying the drinks after the game..and they argued about it for a second,

#221 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

fuging bullshit!!! 

Please refer to your avatar. 

Have a nice day.

#222 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,199 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

So Gettis knew the playbook his rookie year and 2nd year when he was tore his ACL, when he was gonna be the number 2 receiver but now he don't know the playbook

He was ready last year and Rivera didn't want to put him and Gettis challenged his weak ass authority and here we are now. #truth

#223 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

So? Armanti knew where to line up. he did the bare minimum required of him as a receiver. Gettis couldn't say that.

So did Fua but it doesn't mean he can do anything with it.

#224 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,654 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

i' m more surprised we are only rolling with 5 WR.

#225 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,405 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

So Gettis knew the playbook his rookie year and 2nd year when he was tore his ACL, when he was gonna be the number 2 receiver but now he don't know the playbook

He was ready last year and Rivera didn't want to put him and Gettis challenged his weak ass authority and here we are now. #truth

Hey guys we haven't talked enough about what Gettis did three years ago. Let's cover it one more time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com