800 replies to this topic

#586 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Patients? Put me on ignore already and stop stalking me.

Easy to say this when you haven't been here to see all this guy said to me yesterday.

Still won't stop you from telling people what to talk about.

I'm trying to help you understand you don't control poo around here.

#587 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,980 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

Ginn hasn't been in this offense for two years, and if you look back at my comments after that game I was VERY adamant that if he couldn't run his routes he had no business being on the field.

I don't take this stuff personal FP. You are an extremely well-informed guy and one of the better football minds we have here. That being said, that entire post was just picking on some of the ridiculous arguments being made here going out of their way to trash Gettis and praise Rivera and Co. We don't know what happened, so really it is all pointless, I'm just trying to present the possibility that Gettis wasn't just some careless, stupid slacker.

Truth is, Gettis is done here. I don't like it, and I don't agree with it, but we have to move forward with what we have.

#588 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,416 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

Still won't stop you from telling people what to talk about.

I'm trying to help you understand you don't control poo around here.

You can quote me as many times as you like. You can't stop me from posting.

#589 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,686 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

If Gettis can be more productive than Edwards lined up in the wrong spot, he can probably do it from his couch.

#590 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

Let's cancel the entire season so we can mourn David Gettis. Seems like the proper thing to do.

Over exaggeration really??

If you don't want to talk about this then leave.

This just happened yesterday why does it hurt you to talk about this???

Again there are 100 other threads not talking about this.

#591 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

You can quote me as many times as you like. You can't stop me from posting.

Just like you telling everybody else this topic is over. You can't stop us from posting our opinions.

#592 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

If Gettis can be more productive than Edwards lined up in the wrong spot, he can probably do it from his couch.

Not in shorts Rodeo. AE is Jerry Rice when shorts are on.

#593 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,416 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:07 PM

Over exaggeration really??

If you don't want to talk about this then leave.

This just happened yesterday why does it hurt you to talk about this???

Again there are 100 other threads not talking about this.

Just like you telling everybody else this topic is over. You can't stop us from posting our opinions.

There is an ignore function. Use it, and stop clinging to me like a female in here.

#594 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,980 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

Red, chill with the insults. I've let you slide twice in this thread. Trashing someone's argument is fine, calling them idiots, telling them to f*ck off, and/or insinuating that anyone on the other side of your argument has sex with David Gettis is not.

#595 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Don't know where to put this.... So I'm putting it here. Someone with thread making ability should copy and paste this and create a thread.....

The Seahawks just traded with Jacksonville for a DL and Surprisingly released their 4th rnd pick WR Chris Harper

http://www.nfl.com/n...ut-chris-harper

I say sign him as our 6th WR and get the scouting report. If he can't cut the mustard then cut him. This could work out well for us, as this Chris Harper young man probably just got reality checked!

Do it Gettleman!

#596 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

There is an ignore function. Use it, and stop clinging to me like a female in here.

And what if I choose not to. WTF are you going to do about it??

Best bet is to either join another thread, make a valid point in this conversation,  or keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep calling you out for it.

#597 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

More on Chris Harper

http://www.cbssports...63/chris-harper

6'1 ran 40 in 4.5 35" vertical

YES Please!!!!

#598 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

Don't know where to put this.... So I'm putting it here. Someone with thread making ability should copy and paste this and create a thread.....

The Seahawks just traded with Jacksonville for a DL and Surprisingly released their 4th rnd pick WR Chris Harper

http://www.nfl.com/n...ut-chris-harper

I say sign him as our 6th WR and get the scouting report. If he can't cut the mustard then cut him. This could work out well for us, as this Chris Harper young man probably just got reality checked!

Do it Gettleman!

I would love to have other option at the Wr position right now.

#599 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts

I think with the huge question marks at WR position behind Smitty and Lafell. Hixon (health risk) Edwards (still not proven he can be a WR in actually game time) and Ginn (questionable hands). I thought having 6 Wr would have been a better move then 6 Cb.

Nooooo not from the guy screaming we don't need a WR all offseason. What you really thought is that Gettis would come in and save your argument. Now that he's gone you can't handle it.

Look man Gettis wasn't standing out in practice which led to him playing being played with the damn backups all preseason. So what he had a few catches in preseason against guys that don't matter.

He finally got in with the 1s against the Super Bowl champs and he doesn't know where to line up. That won't get you on a team.

Hixon was brought here to be the 3rd receiver, someone was going to have to take that from him, Edwards might have.

Ginn was brought in to be a return man and a deep threat.

Hixon and Ginn were never in any danger of losing their spots.

Gettis needed to earn his and he didn't.

There would be no reason to keep an injured Gettis on the active roster no telling when he would even be able to play.

And on top of all of that he was so far back on the depth chart he wouldn't see much playing time anyway.

Smith Olsen Lafell Hixon<------- Those are the main guys. Edwards will get some slot time and Ginn will get some go routes and quick throws out in space.

Now my friend tell me where in the hell does that leave Gettis? There is only one football and even if he were on the team he wouldn't see much of it.

Anybody that has every played sports in their life, particularly football, if you don't know where to line up your ass isn't getting on the field.

End of story

#600 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,416 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Red, chill with the insults. I've let you slide twice in this thread. Trashing someone's argument is fine, calling them idiots, telling them to f*ck off, and/or insinuating that anyone on the other side of your argument has sex with David Gettis is not.

I'm cool with you. I've been officially warned for less than what koolkatluke has gotten away with in here. I will take any punishment sent my way, but let's please be consistent. He cussed at me for several pages last night.

Also, I'm thinking you got confused about that post you are referring to about sex. No big deal though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com