• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

Reminder for the Luther fans the new season starts this Tuesday at 10pm on BBC America. It’s a four night event with a new episode from season three being shown each day.

Alice is back this season too.(still hoping BBC America give her a spinoff)

#2 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

Already downloaded and watched them all. Pretty good series.

#3 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

I need to watch these, but I also heard they are now working on a prequel movie to come out.

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

I need to watch these, but I also heard they are now working on a prequel movie to come out.

Is it based on the book thats out already? Really good read. Written by the creator.

#5 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,783 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

Not sure just seen a tidbit out there that it's trying to get done.

#6 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,042 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:27 AM

As for the prequel film's plot, Cross explained, "It will follow [Luther's] career in the earlier days, when he is still married to Zoe [Indira Varma], and the final scene in the film is the first of the initial TV series."

Cross has also written a novel called "Luther: The Calling," which is about "the serial killer case that tore Luther's personal and professional relationships apart and propelled him over the precipice -- beyond fury, beyond vengeance, all the way to the other side of the law." (Fans might recognize this case as that of Henry Madsen, whom we meet at the beginning of the series.) There are also two more "Luther" novels in the works.

http://news.moviefon...a-luther-movie/

seems like the movie will be some new stuff or at least a mix of the book and some new material.

#7 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

honestly, it wasnt as good as the previous seasons. i'm not gonna get into any depth with it but when it first started i didn't get why these people had a problem with luther and what was their motivation? it seemed liked they just didn't like him cause he didn't follow the book. i thought the beginning was forced and the motivation for sticking it to Luther just didn't sit right with me. i'm still watching i hope it gets better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.