Zod

Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

352 posts in this topic

I wish some real Seahawk fans, ones that actually go to games, would post. So far we have a couple of diehards from Kansas and Louisiana.

2 people like this

I wish some real Seahawk fans, ones that actually go to games, would post. So far we have a couple of diehards from Kansas and Louisiana.

Lol

Giving Cowboys fans a run for their money in the geographical irrelevance department.

King of Winnfield, Louisiana checking in.

I should have realized the special, inbred type of Louisiana stupid when he didn't get the Animal House reference and tried to correct the quote.

Then he does the Alicejandra thing and talks about how much he makes, all while living in an area with a per capita income less than $11k.

Funny seeing all these lifelong Seahawk fans popping up recently. Wonder how long that will last.

til sometime around 3pm/Noon PT Sunday.

1 person likes this

On paper the Seahawks should beat us. Hell, most experts have this game in the bag. But this is the NFL and there are a lot of "should have's" and "could have's" so you never know. However, two guys from Kansas and Louisiana aren't going to come in here and flap their gums about some poo they have only read about. Bunch of damn fools spouting out 3rd grade talking points. Give me a break, will some real Seahawk fans please show up?