Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

356 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I put what would be a good response on this thread on the "Defense" thread, so if you give a Panther's patootie, you can read it there.

* Both teams play their best, Seattle by 3.5.

* Seattle w/ jet lag, Seattle edges Carolina by ?

* Carolina off their feed, Seattle by 7+.

* Seattle off their feed, Carolina by 3.

Posted · Report post

I'll be back Sunday to listen to Carolina fans excuses to why Seattle won.

You guys are supposed to win by 70, right? Warm up game for the 9ers? I don't need to make a fuging excuse if we lose.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You guys are supposed to win by 70, right? Warm up game for the 9ers? I don't need to make a fuging excuse if we lose.

Do your best to ignore those trolls. Most seahawk fans aren't taking this game lightly and expect a close game.

Posted · Report post

Do your best to ignore those trolls. Most seahawk fans aren't taking this game lightly and expect a close game.

I'm all for legit discussions between rival fans....but ignore trolls? You just told SCP not to breathe.

Posted · Report post

I'm all for legit discussions between rival fans....but ignore trolls? You just told SCP not to breathe.

Lol to each their own then!

Posted · Report post

I'll be back Sunday to listen to Carolina fans excuses to why Seattle won.

The only way we lose is if we play down to our opponent or the refs cheat us out of the game. You really think we're going to give you any credit?

Posted · Report post

Lol to each their own then!

This guy needs to hang around here after this game. I like him.

Posted · Report post

Over on NFL.com someone said the hawks wont have Aviril either. Wow, Bennett will be their only legit pass rusher on sunday. To me, there should be no excuse for the O line not to hold up. The Falcons o line held there d line in check for most of the playoff game last year.

Posted · Report post

They are gonna be missing a lot of key players and their fans really think they are gonna blow us out. lol

Posted · Report post

Your prediction is your opinion, so to each their own on that.

Just because he's had success in college makes him prone to promotion? He's done well in college and has shown ability to do well at the NFL. He's built a roster full of talent and what many are saying are one of the top teams in the NFL. He's done very well turning over what was a team with a top 5 pick on draft day to a superbowl contender.

when did he show he has the ability to do well in the NFL?  was it with the Jets or Patriots?  or are you claiming world champions after one sub-par year with the Seahags?  2010 until when?  At what point does relevance subside and 1 playoff appearance prove nothing? 

I get it..  Hope.  We all have hope.  Unfortunately, Cam Newton is more likely to progress past some form of NCAA violation that never happened than Petey pretending that he can coordinate an NFL team without a cap limit...

seems your opinion is a little more of the extreme than anyone else you might ask....  After all they are opinions, but one is more relevant than the other..  of which you seem to be drowning more so in your POV than koolkatluke believes David Gettis will become a #1 WR....

Posted · Report post

Oh man. This forum is gonna be so entertaining on Monday, for us Seahawks fans that is. I'm not saying it's guaranteed that we'll win Sunday morning seeing as how we have a history of playing crappy on, for us, 10 am east coast games. I'm just assuming that we're good enough and deep enough this year to overcome that crap. The team that beat you on the road last year is not a good representation of what we are this year. We are much better, and you caught us when we hadn't put it all together yet, but we still pulled it off. I respect your Defense big-time, but I don't think your O is all that...Yet. If you guys put a decent "O" cast together for Cam and you will definitely be a team to watch out for! The homer in me says that we'll "squeak"  by you guys, hopefully with no injuries to either side, and come back home to face the Niners 1-0. I have first cousins and my aunt that live in Catawba NC (my mom was born and raised in Catawba, N.C.) that I love to give crap to when our teams play, So I'm aware of the vibe down there. My favorite first cousin didn't talk to me for a couple years after the 2005 NFCCG. LOL. I still feel bad about rubbing it in as much as I did. Looking back, that was kinda lame of me. Good luck guys, and may the best team, (us), win! Cheers!

And our coffee is delicious, damnit! (not to mention that is really weak smack)

Posted · Report post

Duplicate post deleted.