Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

Carolina Panthers

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#286 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,317 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

Your prediction is your opinion, so to each their own on that.

Just because he's had success in college makes him prone to promotion? He's done well in college and has shown ability to do well at the NFL. He's built a roster full of talent and what many are saying are one of the top teams in the NFL. He's done very well turning over what was a team with a top 5 pick on draft day to a superbowl contender.

when did he show he has the ability to do well in the NFL?  was it with the Jets or Patriots?  or are you claiming world champions after one sub-par year with the Seahags?  2010 until when?  At what point does relevance subside and 1 playoff appearance prove nothing? 

I get it..  Hope.  We all have hope.  Unfortunately, Cam Newton is more likely to progress past some form of NCAA violation that never happened than Petey pretending that he can coordinate an NFL team without a cap limit...

seems your opinion is a little more of the extreme than anyone else you might ask....  After all they are opinions, but one is more relevant than the other..  of which you seem to be drowning more so in your POV than koolkatluke believes David Gettis will become a #1 WR....

#287 BlueThunder

BlueThunder

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Oh man. This forum is gonna be so entertaining on Monday, for us Seahawks fans that is. I'm not saying it's guaranteed that we'll win Sunday morning seeing as how we have a history of playing crappy on, for us, 10 am east coast games. I'm just assuming that we're good enough and deep enough this year to overcome that crap. The team that beat you on the road last year is not a good representation of what we are this year. We are much better, and you caught us when we hadn't put it all together yet, but we still pulled it off. I respect your Defense big-time, but I don't think your O is all that...Yet. If you guys put a decent "O" cast together for Cam and you will definitely be a team to watch out for! The homer in me says that we'll "squeak"  by you guys, hopefully with no injuries to either side, and come back home to face the Niners 1-0. I have first cousins and my aunt that live in Catawba NC (my mom was born and raised in Catawba, N.C.) that I love to give crap to when our teams play, So I'm aware of the vibe down there. My favorite first cousin didn't talk to me for a couple years after the 2005 NFCCG. LOL. I still feel bad about rubbing it in as much as I did. Looking back, that was kinda lame of me. Good luck guys, and may the best team, (us), win! Cheers!

And our coffee is delicious, damnit! (not to mention that is really weak smack)

#288 BlueThunder

BlueThunder

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Duplicate post deleted.

#289 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,317 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

Oh man. This forum is gonna be so entertaining on Monday, for us Seahawks fans that is. I'm not saying it's guaranteed that we'll win Sunday morning seeing as how we have a history of playing crappy on, for us, 10 am east coast games. I'm just assuming that we're good enough and deep enough this year to overcome that crap. The team that beat you on the road last year is not a good representation of what we are this year. We are much better, and you caught us when we hadn't put it all together yet, but we still pulled it off. I respect your Defense big-time, but I don't think your O is all that...Yet. If you guys put a decent "O" cast together for Cam and you will definitely be a team to watch out for! The homer in me says that we'll "squeak"  by you guys, hopefully with no injuries to either side, and come back home to face the Niners 1-0. I have first cousins and my aunt that live in Catawba NC (my mom was born and raised in Catawba, N.C.) that I love to give crap to when our teams play, So I'm aware of the vibe down there. My favorite first cousin didn't talk to me for a couple years after the 2005 NFCCG. LOL. I still feel bad about rubbing it in as much as I did. Looking back, that was kinda lame of me. Good luck guys, and may the best team, (us), win! Cheers!

oh man, that oh man got me..  that wall of text makes a poo ton of sense right now.. 

#290 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,546 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Over/under on the number of times 2005 gets brought up by Seahawks fans before Sunday? I think I'll put it at 94

#291 BlueThunder

BlueThunder

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:57 PM

oh man, that oh man got me..  that wall of text makes a poo ton of sense right now.. 

Hey man, I thought I was being pretty cool with only a slight amount of smack whilst giving some respect to your team. Quit being so sensitive.

#292 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Ain't no weaker than "moonshine and banjos! Hilljacks! Hyuck!"

That said, the football fan in me is really looking forward to what this Seattle squad can do. Top to bottom, left to right, seems like a complete team and should just be fun times to watch. I think the game comes down to two aspects: Whether or not the Panthers can take advantage of the mistakes the Seattle offense make, and whether or not the Panthers offense (specifically Cam) can calm down and chew up short yardage rather than going for broke on big plays. I feel confident that they will be able to do both.

Win, lose, or draw, I'm expecting a good game. And a glass raised to no injuries!

.....and may the Panthers win by 90.

#293 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,836 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

Over/under on the number of times 2005 gets brought up by Seahawks fans before Sunday? I think I'll put it at 94

Get that Fua reference the hell outta here. Bad karma.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#294 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,652 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Hey man, I thought I was being pretty cool with only a slight amount of smack whilst giving some respect to your team. Quit being so sensitive.

It's just that lightning bird eye thing in your avatar. Bleys hates seagulls and lightning so it was a no win for you from the get go.

#295 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,546 posts
  • LocationBayside

you said nothing new. it the same
"we weren't at our best when we played last year"
"we are better on D even with all our injuries and PED suspensions"
"2005!"

it is literally like reading the same post over and over

#296 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,317 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

hey man, it's the huddle, your 12th man don't mean a fug around these parts....

and SCP is right, lightning and seagulls...  damn son..  one thing he didn't mention is how pathetic both look in the same photo...

#297 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,652 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

Bob Ross would rip a seagull in half and paint lightning bolts with its blood. (if he were still alive)

#298 BlueThunder

BlueThunder

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

Ain't no weaker than "moonshine and banjos! Hilljacks! Hyuck!"

Win, lose, or draw, I'm expecting a good game. And a glass raised to no injuries!

And I raise my glass to you for a good, clean, smack 'em up entertaining game! I'm just happy that Football season has finally returned!!! I come in peace guys, as a fellow fan of football. BOOYAH!

#299 yeezy

yeezy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

when did he show he has the ability to do well in the NFL?  was it with the Jets or Patriots?  or are you claiming world champions after one sub-par year with the Seahags?  2010 until when?  At what point does relevance subside and 1 playoff appearance prove nothing? 

I get it..  Hope.  We all have hope.  Unfortunately, Cam Newton is more likely to progress past some form of NCAA violation that never happened than Petey pretending that he can coordinate an NFL team without a cap limit...

seems your opinion is a little more of the extreme than anyone else you might ask....  After all they are opinions, but one is more relevant than the other..  of which you seem to be drowning more so in your POV than koolkatluke believes David Gettis will become a #1 WR....

I'm not claiming to be world champs or anything like that, but excluding what happened ten years ago which really has no relevance to what he's done since taking over the seahawks, he's turned over a roster and seemingly made it into a powerhouse. Yes, it's only been one good season and two playoff appearances, but there's much to be optimistic about as a seahawks fan. In his tenure as the seahawks coach, he's been to the playoffs twice, with 2 playoff wins, but only one positive season record which I'll argue with that his first two years were spent churning out the roster, but bad record nonethless. He's formed the #1 defense in which they rank first in the league in almost every major statistical category, the best secondary in the league, grabbed his QB of the future, and added multiple all-pro and pro-bowl players across the roster. This is only the beginning of his NFL journey with Seattle, so there's not much of a track record with how he is today, but with all this, it's not out of this world to think he'll be a good head coach, which yes is "hope", but more than anything it's realistic hope. He's done well with his time as the seahawks head coach and certainly a lot better than others.

I don't get how my opinion is extreme, just because I think Pete Caroll is or can be a good coach? Is that really out of this world? I'm seeming to be drowning in my own POV/opinion cause I think Pete Caroll is a good coach more than someone who thinks David Gettis will become a #1?  I don't know how I indicated to you that I'm "drowning" in my opinion, I just stated what I thought, but if that's "drowning" to you, than so be it. I hope you're just over exagerating because it's pretty low of you to attack my opinion with insults instead of having a legitmate discusion.

#300 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

And I raise my glass to you for a good, clean, smack 'em up entertaining game! I'm just happy that Football season has finally returned!!! I come in peace guys, as a fellow fan of football. BOOYAH!

Stick around. You haven't seen this place in anti-Niners mode yet.

And the X-Clown gif's for when we play the Rams should be plentiful.

Arizona.....eh......we're still gettin' over that one.

Anyway, cheers!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.