Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

Carolina Panthers

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#121 Hooseman

Hooseman

NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

ON NOTICE.................On NOTICE................Was it on notice when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Nawwwwwwww!!!!!!and its On Notice NOW...................................Lets get them..............................YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Well, I would say you Panther fans ar idiots based on the fact that Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, but that is too easy.

#122 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

Well, I would say you Panther fans ar idiots based on the fact that Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, but that is too easy.

Lol, not a movie fan I guess.

Just can't wait to be pompous? In Seattle? Shocking.

#123 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,681 posts
  • LocationBayside

You obviously don't know jack squat about our team. We're a run first team that can pass the ball and spread it around. We won't have a WR problem (even though we don't now. You're just mis-informed and basing your opinion on stats and not game time) week 7 in the season when our huge, versatile, weapon debuts for our team.

We cut our 4th round pick in Chris Harper because he wasn't good enough to make the team. You're right, we have a huge wide receiver problem. LOL.

You should look at Stephen Williams (who led the preseason in receiving yards, lol) and Jermaine Kearse highlights. Both steals, and both UDFA. They will surprise.

Plain and simple, we have the best depth in the league and top 10 in many positions. What about you guys? I would like to hear your insight about your team, since a lot of you are confident and think you will beat us.

oh noes! You have the leading preseason receiver?!?! Whatever shall we do? We have the leading preseason pass defender, interception leader and preseason DPOY in Josh Norman, who probably won't even be starting because preseason means dick.

#124 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,417 posts

yes, dude seemed a bit exaggerated there..  it's labor day weekend, he was probly drunk..   quite a shame though that Kuechly is better than Sherman and Wagner altogether...

#125 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,047 posts
  • LocationStatesville

ROFLMAO!!!

How frickken old are you?  12?

#126 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Japan bombed it too? No way.

Can't rag ya too bad. I once went through a two pag disscussion on here before I realised I was responding to movie quotes.

#127 Hooseman

Hooseman

NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Lol, not a movie fan I guess.

Just can't wait to be pompous? In Seattle? Shocking.

We Seattle fans have been humble, saddened and dissapointed for far too many years. We have one major sports championship ('77 Sonics) and too many times came so close to the top we could taste it only to have it stolen away by the HATED Yankees, the referees or the his Airness. For once in my life as a Seattle sports fan we have a team with some expectations. Couple that with the fact that the expectations are backed by the deepest team in the No Fun League and of course we will get excited and speak our minds. Granted we will do our best to not sound like moronic Steelers, Cowboys or 49er's fans. Sometimes though it is nice to be the big kid on the block everyone cowers from because they don't want thier lunch money taken. Panther fans it wil be a tough game, you have a great team, stud middle linebacker and a hell of a good quarterback. A team I pick to win your division. However come September 8th you will give us your lunch money, you will not get the win and you will be humbled and saying "these guys are for real" GO HAWKS!!!

#128 Hawks12

Hawks12

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

I must say I am impressed. Was a good read and entertaining. And the coffee does suck. Good luck ladies.

#129 Hooseman

Hooseman

NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

ROFLMAO!!!

How frickken old are you?  12?

One of the greatest movies of all time, however never thought of that line when reading it. BTW I am 35 too young to see it in the theatre but not young enough to have enjoyed it.

#130 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

Or...........

You realize at around 1:45 pm this Sunday that your division is weak and if you want to feel good about your team only watch the left coast games

#131 Hawksh**inpantherfur

Hawksh**inpantherfur

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

The most interesting piece of info in this thread has to be that people down there in the Carolinas apparently have a problem with sh** in between their toes. Yall must be a fan of foul coffee as well, There are close to 50 Starbucks locations in Charlotte. I cant say we support your products the same up here I mean who uses tobacco anymore its not 1982,, hasn't looked cool for decades.

I will predict the score by using the average number of teeth in an adult in Seattle vs in North Carolina   Seattle- 32    Carolina- 7

#132 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

The most interesting piece of info in this thread has to be that people down there in the Carolinas apparently have a problem with sh** in between their toes. Yall must be a fan of foul coffee as well, There are close to 50 Starbucks locations in Charlotte. I cant say we support your products the same up here I mean who uses tobacco anymore its not 1982,, hasn't looked cool for decades.

I will predict the score by using the average number of teeth in an adult in Seattle vs in North Carolina   Seattle- 32    Carolina- 7

Actually, in a recent study published in the American Journal of Preventive and Restorative Dentistry, Seattle ranked 47th out of the 50 largest USA metro areas in terms of relative dental health of their population while Charlotte ranked third.

#133 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Its weird when an expansion state talks crap to one of the original 13 colonies that defeated the British. I'd prefer they just say thank you and move on.

#134 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,489 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

Seattle fans sure so suck the **** of a NC QB.

#135 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

Its weird when an expansion state talks crap to one of the original 13 colonies that defeated the British. I'd prefer they just say thank you and move on.

you hear that Washington?

GTFO.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com