• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seltzer

NFC South Preview from NOLA.com (Surprise, Surprise they have us at 5-11)

You just know that a person hasn't watched a minute of panther football, when they can say that outside of Hardy, Johnson and Kuechly our defense doesn't strike fear in anyone. We have arguably the best front 7 in the league and i'll bet you anything that we wont be worse than last year..

Bit of a question mark??? Homerism is alive and well at this new orleans rag. Can't believe they actually know how to publish print down there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

When's the last time our team had a winning record? I don't blame them, I'll believe it when I see it myself.

the blurb literally says that we only have three good players on our defense.  what does having a winning record have to do with how off-base that is?  

The Saints 2012 defense gave up more yards than any other team in the history of the NFL, but the defense is only a bit of a question mark. God NOLA.com can suck it.

I guess when you can't spell or pronounce the names, they just decide not to even acknowledge them.........

Dumb arses, but when MonStar INC comes to NOLA WK 14, If they don't know by then, they will know by the end of the game.

Saints fans were 10/10 on the excitement scale of possibly draft Star. Now that we have him NOLA.com has amnesia and they think all we have is Luke.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    David Teper

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts