Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers sign Quintin Mikell

300 posts in this topic

Posted

Excuse me just saw the thread. . . YES. .. . , FUG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 person likes this

Posted

godfrey may benefit from being around this guy too. when's the last time he played next to someone with any actual talent? chris harris?

I'm excited about Godfrey and you made a really good point.

Godfrey is going to be in situations that he has never had in his career. First, He is playing behind a really good front 7, with the best MLB in the game in the middle. He is also moving to the FS position, where he did very well towards the end of last year, acting more of a ball hawk. It allows him to play at his strengths, where before he was a little out of his element at SS (edit).

Lastly, he now has Mikell next to him. He has everything he would need to have a great season including great defensive minded coaches highlighting the way. I expect Big things from Godfey this season. Holy Poo man I love Defense

Posted

I knew we looked light at S. Had to be bringing someone in.

AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2 people like this

Posted

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

He is already in Charlotte practicing?

Posted

Salary cap issues? Contracts renegotiated. ST returner needed? Sign Ted Ginn.Jr. DT needed? Draft Star Lotululei and Kawann Short? DB help needed? Sign Quinton Mikell, DJ Moore, and Mike Mitchell. OL help needed? Sign Travelle Wharton. More WR depth? Sign Domenik Hixon. Roster space needed? Goodbye Jimmy Clausen, Sione Fua, Geoff Hangartner, Drayton Florence, and Haruki Nakamura. playoffs!!! Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 people like this

Posted

Posted Image

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

Razey in the house

1 person likes this

Posted

He is already in Charlotte practicing?

Yep

Posted

that shows mikell ranked 37 last season.

to put it in perspective, charles godfrey is at 33 and nakamura is at 54.

I don't like that site, their ratings are always all fuged up.  Ronde Barber, while solid in his old age, is sure as poo not the best safety in the league. And fuging Roman Harper as a top 10 safety? Get the fug outta here with that nonsense. 

According to them, poor gay Kerry Rhodes can't land a job (in reality it's because he's gay) despite being the second best Safety in the league. Which isn't even remotely true (the second best part)

PFF rankings are much more reliable.

Posted

Gettleman is going ham, bologna, and turkey on it right now. Fug yeah.

Posted

Razey in the house

Ahhh man, It's all payin off. New GM new style, its all payin off man. WOW, can move Travelle to RG when Amini comes back and have a solid starting lineup. Just incredible how we keep improving week after week, month after month consistently.

Im impressed by Gettls, very  very  impressed now.

edit: Amini

3 people like this