Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers vs Seahawks Tailgate...

87 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yea, that's sucks. I probably won't be attending many tailgates but I might show up on few.

Posted · Report post

check it, we aren't heading to Montford dr....  that's all I know..................

somebody say Montford???

Posted · Report post

Ranucci's?

Posted · Report post

here is what we do. those that make it to the tailgates keep that Mush spirit alive.

I should be down there and will look for the Huddler's. Still no ticket yet, *wink wink* and I'm waiting on my old season tix connection.

flat out can't wait for this game.

Posted · Report post

I'll be down for the opener but if the Huddle Tailgate is 21 and up I will not be in attendance. I've finally gotten tickets for my son this season, so I won't be tailgating without him and the wife. I was really looking forward to meaning some of you fuggers.

Posted · Report post

here is what we do. those that make it to the tailgates keep that Mush spirit alive.

I should be down there and will look for the Huddler's. Still no ticket yet, *wink wink* and I'm waiting on my old season tix connection.

flat out can't wait for this game.

good to go...  

Posted · Report post

i at least owe Boo a beer. factor inflation and it could be 3.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No way....if Mush and some of the guys want to get up before each game at a spot then I'm all for it.... I'll be glad to attend a 'block party-free' atmosphere. 

That happens when you get old I guess  :P

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

It's a combination of things.

Some of it was some people throwing in a dollar or two and eating tons of food and taking advantage of the situation. It started costing more than it brought in for toys 4 tots. At that point it's just not worth it anymore.

Plus not all the sponsors paid up so mush spent from his own pocket, which I just found out recently. Really ticked me off.

Last two years were the worst. After all of the costs, there was not a lot for the bikes. Mush and I ended up throwing about $1,000 of our own money in to buy more bikes....to have a decent showing. I know it really bothered him.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Last two years were the worst. After all of the costs, there was not a lot for the bikes. Mush and I ended up throwing about $1,000 of our own money in to buy more bikes....to have a decent showing. I know it really bothered him.

I had  no idea that things were not going well.  Funding it on your own was certainly generous.  I would be fine with still tailgating with the group with scaled back expectations to just have fun.  I will miss  the tailgates and the regulars.

Posted · Report post

this is why im a fan of perpetual giving. takes the pressure off when the time comes to raise funds.

unfortunately i didn't get to make any tailgates last year.

Posted · Report post

Sorry I will not be there, they won't let me....