Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers vs Seahawks Tailgate...

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea, that's sucks. I probably won't be attending many tailgates but I might show up on few.

Posted

check it, we aren't heading to Montford dr....  that's all I know..................

somebody say Montford???

Posted

Ranucci's?

Posted

here is what we do. those that make it to the tailgates keep that Mush spirit alive.

I should be down there and will look for the Huddler's. Still no ticket yet, *wink wink* and I'm waiting on my old season tix connection.

flat out can't wait for this game.

Posted

I'll be down for the opener but if the Huddle Tailgate is 21 and up I will not be in attendance. I've finally gotten tickets for my son this season, so I won't be tailgating without him and the wife. I was really looking forward to meaning some of you fuggers.

Posted

here is what we do. those that make it to the tailgates keep that Mush spirit alive.

I should be down there and will look for the Huddler's. Still no ticket yet, *wink wink* and I'm waiting on my old season tix connection.

flat out can't wait for this game.

good to go...  

Posted

i at least owe Boo a beer. factor inflation and it could be 3.

1 person likes this

Posted

No way....if Mush and some of the guys want to get up before each game at a spot then I'm all for it.... I'll be glad to attend a 'block party-free' atmosphere. 

That happens when you get old I guess  :P

2 people like this

Posted

It's a combination of things.

Some of it was some people throwing in a dollar or two and eating tons of food and taking advantage of the situation. It started costing more than it brought in for toys 4 tots. At that point it's just not worth it anymore.

Plus not all the sponsors paid up so mush spent from his own pocket, which I just found out recently. Really ticked me off.

Last two years were the worst. After all of the costs, there was not a lot for the bikes. Mush and I ended up throwing about $1,000 of our own money in to buy more bikes....to have a decent showing. I know it really bothered him.
2 people like this

Posted

Last two years were the worst. After all of the costs, there was not a lot for the bikes. Mush and I ended up throwing about $1,000 of our own money in to buy more bikes....to have a decent showing. I know it really bothered him.

I had  no idea that things were not going well.  Funding it on your own was certainly generous.  I would be fine with still tailgating with the group with scaled back expectations to just have fun.  I will miss  the tailgates and the regulars.

Posted

this is why im a fan of perpetual giving. takes the pressure off when the time comes to raise funds.

unfortunately i didn't get to make any tailgates last year.

Posted

Sorry I will not be there, they won't let me....