Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Panthers vs Seahawks Tailgate...

85 posts in this topic

I passed him walking into the Steelers game...he's bound to be around that area!

Was he wearing a Steelers jersey?

Is it wrong that I started tailgating tonight on my couch? *hiccup

Only if it's wrong that I'm about to head out looking for local Seahawks fans.  

Did Mush just get tired of coordinating the Huddle tailgate?  I know that's a lot of work for one person to do.

I usually hammered by 10:30am... 12am? Damn...

Did Mush just get tired of coordinating the Huddle tailgate? I know that's a lot of work for one person to do.

It's a combination of things.

Some of it was some people throwing in a dollar or two and eating tons of food and taking advantage of the situation. It started costing more than it brought in for toys 4 tots. At that point it's just not worth it anymore.

Plus not all the sponsors paid up so mush spent from his own pocket, which I just found out recently. Really ticked me off.

Yep, that'll do it.  Man that's a shame.  Oh well, at least we still have a place to get together. 

I haven't been up there in a couple of years, need to make it back up there sometime.

I passed him walking into the Steelers game...he's bound to be around that area!

check it, we aren't heading to Montford dr....  that's all I know..................

It's a combination of things.

Some of it was some people throwing in a dollar or two and eating tons of food and taking advantage of the situation. It started costing more than it brought in for toys 4 tots. At that point it's just not worth it anymore.

Plus not all the sponsors paid up so mush spent from his own pocket, which I just found out recently. Really ticked me off.

that blows.  I had some fun at those tailgates.  

Yea, that's sucks. I probably won't be attending many tailgates but I might show up on few.

check it, we aren't heading to Montford dr....  that's all I know..................

somebody say Montford???