Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What positions are the Saints supposedly lacking in 3-4?

99 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah we suck

you're still fat and soulless though

Posted

if you cleared the fat out of your eyes long enough to read, you would have seen that everyone on here knew our secondary was weak.  Now, its even weaker.  Go find a forum for fat fugs with no friends.  They might agree with something you have to say.

Posted

if your point is that the Saints are not going to have a terrible defense this year, then yes, I am missing that.

Nope, don't think they'll be unchanged.  Usually when a team does this, and changes from 4-3 to 3-4, they get worse before they get better.  It will be an interesting race between the Taints and the Falcons, as to who will give up the most yards and points this year, and it starts off with a bang on Sunday.

Wow, you football IQ is just shining through more and more each week! Lol moron!

Posted

saints finish last in the division because of that defense IMO

What happened to your 20 paragraph dissertation on how starting against Cardinals the Panthers were going on a tear to win division?

Posted

looks like I was wrong about your D, I'm big enough to admit it. You're just big.

Big and fat.

Big, fat and ugly.

Big, fat, ugly and stupid.

ah, Fug, I guess you're more that just big. See, I was wrong again!

Posted

What happened to your 20 paragraph dissertation on how starting against Cardinals the Panthers were going on a tear to win division?

we're just starting a week late

Posted

1.  Rob Ryan sucks

2.  You need pass rushing OLBs that can also play coverage.

3.  No pass rush means your DBs are going to get shredded..

4.  COMPLETELY NEW PHILOSOPHY, players must learn, AND they are already pathetic.

But allow me to translate that into something you might, possibly, understand:

You're shitty defense with your new shitty DC is going to sh!t out a shittier defense than your already world record setting shittiest defense of all time 

say whay you want about our D.

we are 5-0 and ya'll SUCK at 1- 3.

Posted

Hopefully you have your facebook set to private, otherwise, the deep googlers here will be posting all you pics, personal info, work info, family info within the hour. Just a heads up.

Posted

who let this fugtard in?  Looks like the roaches have started crawling back out of the woodwork, again.

Posted

Hopefully you have your facebook set to private, otherwise, the deep googlers here will be posting all you pics, personal info, work info, family info within the hour. Just a heads up.

whatever fatfaced Zachary.  You post so many pictures of your fatness and your ugly ass, cookie cutter home on here, we don't need to go look anything else up.  You already tell us everything.

Posted

ahem

815021264.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Saints give up final second TD to Tom Brady after giving him 3 possessions in final minutes while Panthers give up TD to EJ Manuel in final second with one possession, conclusion, Panthers have best defense! Saints 5-1 with basically no competition in division. In other news, two crappy teams played earlier and the one with 3rd string QB loss. Conclusion, Panthers are championship bound! LMFAO.