Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

What positions are the Saints supposedly lacking in 3-4?

99 posts in this topic

well, you did blatantly prove you know nothing about reading comprehension, this thread wasn't made to explain anything. It's not like I didn't just reiterate that in the post just before yours, oh nevermind, I did in first sentence!

this thread was made to explain something..  what is it that you don't understand?  you asked a question, you received an explanation..

yet you keep writing paragraphs like there is any other point to rectify..

In Rob's near decade of running defenses, he has fielded just 1 top 10 unit. 1 unit. This was the Raiders of 06. That's 7 years since of switching team to team, failing to do the one thing he's paid to do, produce a good defensive unit.

This Saints Defense which was not just bad, they were historically bad. While running the 4-3 scheme the Saints were torched week after week. Now implementing the 3-4 scheme the Saints have brought in the "other Ryan" to lead this group while pilfering dominant players from the powerhouse teams like Dallas to attempt this switch.

Injuries, age, and lack of talent are already major hurdles for this defense and the best guy you can find to help put them in the right place is Rob Ryan? I mean at least you have Payton for the Offense.

There is literally nothing you can glean from the past 7 months that should make you feel any better about your defense. I will make a small exception for your rookie Safety but he's a rookie, you won't know till he hits the field if he's gonna be Mark Barron or Darren Sharper.

The best thing to do is wait till after Roddy White Julio Jones and Steven Jackson get done raping that defense then draw your conclusions from that.

3 third downs converted out of 11 tries, 17 points for "Ferrari offense", an int from Jones, a deflected pass on 3rd and 3 for win from Jackson, an intercepted pass to Gonzo to seal win., and Harry Douglass was top receiver.....I guess we must have different definition of "raping".

you'll find out how wrong you are when the seasons starts...

How's that crow taste?

You're seriously going to try and serve up crow to someone? Are you kidding me?

After the endless trash you talked last year before the season started. Then promptly disappeared like a little girl after your team got swept and all your little predictions were hysterically wrong? You have zero credibility here.

Let's also not forget your thread a month ago bragging about your entire o line beating a 3 man rush, lol.

Thanks for the laughs.

How's that crow taste?

Falcons OL is pure T poo.. you should ask your defense how it tastes..  pretty good I guess? 

this is just about as sad as Squirrel pointing out Geno Smith had a successful game against a royally fuged Tampa Bay team..  

that crow must have an intoxicating effect, especially when you still allowed 300+ yards through the air and 2 TDs..  

Saints Defense: not too shabby.

1 person likes this

You're seriously going to try and serve up crow to someone? Are you kidding me?

After the endless trash you talked last year before the season started. Then promptly disappeared like a little girl after your team got swept and all your little predictions were hysterically wrong? You have zero credibility here.

Let's also not forget your thread a month ago bragging about your entire o line beating a 3 man rush, lol.

Thanks for the laughs.

Promptly dissappeared = account suspended for one week for posting in Panthers forum but never reinstated. Most of what I said anyway was with regards to offense since Payton was playcaller and offense finished 2nd overall averaging almost 30 points a game. Of course he was incredibly missed in keeping people accountable and motivated, especially on defense.

if I had a pocket full of fugs I still would'nt give you one.....

1 person likes this