Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 3 reasons why Carolina will beat the Seahawks

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cant wait for sunday sucks I have to work all day and cant dvr it so I cant actually rewatch the game but ill settle for nfl game tracker really hope we can pull this out I think we have a very good chance to do it

Posted · Report post

Anybody else worried about our rushing game? What solutions and adjustments does Ron and Shula do if they are stuffing DW and Barner the first half?

Posted · Report post

Really our best offensive weapons are actually our receivers this year.  Yeah, I said it......  I think we need to establish the pass game to open thee run game as we go along.  Play action works much better when teams have to worry about both the run and pass. I expect Seattle will come out in an 8 man front and dare us to pass.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Really our best offensive weapons are actually our receivers this year. Yeah, I said it...... I think we need to establish the pass game to open thee run game as we go along. Play action works much better when teams have to worry about both the run and pass. I expect Seattle will come out in an 8 man front and dare us to pass.

This^^^^^

Posted · Report post

why do the stripes on the Seahags jerseys remind of this?

[attachment=6840:space invaders.jpg]

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Funny, their jersey colors remind me of the first week of diapers from my daughter

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We win by a country mile.

deal_with_it_dance.gif

Posted · Report post

Not to hang it all on Cam, but not throwing a bounce pass to a wide open Hartsock (?) in the end zone on 4th down would've helped, too...  =\

Williams and Stewart not fumbling by having the ball pulled out of their hands would have helped a lot as well.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We played them close with mediocre defense, turnovers (3 I think), and a missed pass to a wide open receiver in the endzone. They BARELY escaped a loss. We now possibly have the best front 7 we've ever had, and a lot tighter pass defense. And the Seahags are missing their best pass rushers and Percy Harvin is on PUP. If we don't win this game then we've missed a golden opportunity, but I think we're going to win.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Luke Keuchly and Star Lotuleilei will make us the most dominant run defense in the league. The Seahawks game plan will rest on the shoulders of Russel Wilson. Then it is just a game of Panther and mouse between Wilson and our pass rush.

1. Luke Keuchly

2.Cam Newton

3.Home Field advantage. I'm looking at you Panther fans!

point #3, 1 section of the visiting team will be louder then all of the panthers fans put together. Its sad but true

Posted · Report post

We played them close with mediocre defense, turnovers (3 I think), and a missed pass to a wide open receiver in the endzone. They BARELY escaped a loss. We now possibly have the best front 7 we've ever had, and a lot tighter pass defense. And the Seahags are missing their best pass rushers and Percy Harvin is on PUP. If we don't win this game then we've missed a golden opportunity, but I think we're going to win.

I also seem to remember that the game planning went something like this:

Chud playing out his fantasies until the middle of the 3rd qtr when someone in that booth finally hits him on the head and he starts calling real honest-to-goodness they'll-get-us-down-the-field let's-move-the-ball football plays.

That won't happen Sunday.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments