Photo
- - - - -

Clemons Ruled Out For Opener

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#13 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

No that wasn't the wind you just heard that was Bryon Bell sighing a breathe of relief

I thought I heard a soft "thankyajesus" on the breeze.

#14 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Stop Making Threads...

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

Im looking forward to this game even more. Also, its suppose to be bright and sunny on Sunday in Charlotte.. Why does that matter? I dont know why but we seem to play pretty horrible in bleak or rainy weather. I dont know what it is but the offense especially plays awful when the sun isnt shinimg. Remember that blowout Titans game two seasons ago? The Seahawks game last year was very overcast, I was there. Almost every game we have played very competitive in or won has been in bright and sunny conditions. Again, dont ask me why but it happens. Cam especially seems to be way off in these conditions. It doesnt even have to rain, if its overcast I notice it

#15 xtheronx

xtheronx

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

this doesn't hurt my feelings at all. how many times have we either had to start a season with a major player on IR or lost one in the first game or two?

i'd love to have that table flip flopped this year.

well we are missing Stew .. and our OLine is banged up .. that's huge for Seattle

imagine if their DLine was missing these guys and we were full strength with our OLine and in our backfield

#16 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

No that wasn't the wind you just heard that was Bryon Bell sighing a breathe of relief

I think he is more happy Irvin is out....Bell's issue is speed rushers