106 replies to this topic

#106 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

So knowing this all I have to say is this. . Cam has played more games and has a larger data set where you can analyze him. He has consistently been very good in many areas, key areas in fact, to playing that QB spot. Many people talk about sophomore slumps but nobody talks about 3rd year slumps ("junior slumps"? idk whatever). I dont know if Wilson will have a slump or not, thats besides the point, and its based on future variables that we dont know yet.

I know that Cam is going to be good on Sunday, I dont know that about Wilson yet.

I would say Wilson has actually proven more than Cam has at this point.  He's won games and taken his team into the playoffs.  Cam hasn't even had a winning record in those two years.  

Not saying you're wrong but just saying that we should be so quick to discredit what Wilson accomplished last year.  Yes he had a better defense and much better coaching but you can't really compare the two when it comes to wins and losses.  Not saying you are but just saying that Wilson is more than just an average QB with minimal skills and talents.

#107 CelibatePimpv2.0

CelibatePimpv2.0

• NEWB
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Man, if this is a reflection of the exact same Ravens we played in preseason (watching Ravens vs Broncos), I am beginning to believe our D is going to be something else

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.