Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beware the Seahawks and Lime Green Barista Nation?

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Oh yea, one more thing Seattle. Can you get Felix Hernandez some fuging help? That guy is one of the best pitchers in the game and gets 1.1 RPG in run support. It's killing the W/L column in my fantasy rotation. It stinks to high heaven just like your woodsie women.

First off, you're telling me... I have sat through years of disappointment, but none as bad as this whole Felix scenario... So infuriating. 

Back to football, pretty fitting that we have Carolina week one in a rematch, both teams have improved, and I don't think it will be a blow out by any means, we are missing some key players on both sides of the ball... maybe my excitement makes me a bit biased, but god damn, it feels good to finally have a winning team in Seattle... couldn't say that since 2007. 

Seahawks - 27

Panthers - 17

Posted · Report post

alcohol > coffee.....

There's no reason to fight about it anymore... there's this stuff called Bailey's. And it's awesome.

Posted · Report post

Huddle Logic

Serves coffee for living, aka barista = complete loser worth making fun of

Serves alcohol for a living, aka bartender Phil = complete winner everyone wants to be like

a bar is a completely different atmosphere

I've never had a girl in booty shorts jump up on the counter and shake her ass against the side of my head at Starbucks

just sayin

Posted · Report post

a bar is a completely different atmosphere

I've never had a girl in booty shorts jump up on the counter and shake her ass against the side of my head at Starbucks

just sayin

You are going to the wrong Starbucks

1 person likes this