5 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

http://espn.go.com/c...otball/rankings

are they really that good?  I have a lot of respect for Georgia, but that does seem a little high.

#2 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,369 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

Im furious honestly. They shouldnt have jumped a team that won convincingly when they themselves won by under 7 while giving up over 500 yards.

#3 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,523 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Im furious honestly. They shouldnt have jumped a team that won convincingly when they themselves won by under 7 while giving up over 500 yards.

Win out all the games and it wont matter. 

#4 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,547 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

You've got bigger worries.

#5 Cj72

Cj72

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

If that makes you furious, your head is about to explode after that 4th and goal stop.

#6 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,369 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

If that makes you furious, your head is about to explode after that 4th and goal stop.

This game has been a joke. This is the most holding clipping and  blocks in the back no calls i've ever seen. The SEC just said our baby lost to clemson lets make an example of the state of SC.. i've sat by the most brutal bs for years.. but this is all i'm gonna take. I'm officially done with college football. This a fuging joke. It's no coincidence they've had the easiest schedule for years and the one time they don't the SEC does everything they can to keep them in the race.

Name change and team abandonment incoming. Until I see something that resembles actual fair play I can go be pissed off at something else on saturdays. Those that have seen me in the game threads know that at our worst points last year I was fine. Games were for the most part fair and the ones the panthers  lost were pretty much pissed away themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com