• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Hurney will be on 730AM ESPN Radio this afternoon at 5:20

I do wish someone could give me the reasons why the Panthers can hire a coach and have immediate success. Thereafter it's a diminishing return. Check our history out. They start good to excellent and then dive to nothing. Siefert did it in two years, the record. Rivera I will admit is not starting off with a bang but we'll still have to see if these first years are not his best. I hope DG turns this poo around.

Do you think he has tried to put a good team on the field? or do you think he has tried to swindle money from the fans? Lets get to brass tax here and quit hiding what you really want to say.

Just speak your emotions loud and clear. Tell me how Richardson is a Megavillain due to be in the next Bond film. Im betting they over play the accent but they'll have to give him some scars or something to look meaner. The whole glove on the hand and kitty thing has already been used.

Look who's emotional.

JERRY'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT

I've said exactly what I wanted to say. 4 winning season in 18 years and it's not looking stellar this year due to his unwillingness to eat a contract.

Look who's emotional.

JERRY'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT

I've said exactly what I wanted to say. 4 winning season in 18 years and it's not looking stellar this year due to his unwillingness to eat a contract.

:P

Mmmhmm. . .  like I asked before,

Is Richardson trying to swindle people out of their money or has he been trying to put a good team on the field?

Lets see if you can answer it rationally instead of projecting your emotional weaknesses on me.

:P

Mmmhmm. . . like I asked before,

Is Richardson trying to swindle people out of their money or has he been trying to put a good team on the field?

Lets see if you can answer it rationally instead of projecting your emotional weaknesses on me.

Never attribute to malice what can more easily be explained by incompetence.

You're the one making this as an either/or situation. I've made it perfectly clear who I think did what.

Richardson wanted to go cheap to make a point in '10 so he could "take back the league". Then he over compensated after his lockout by insisting on contracts for the players he was closest to and felt were his core a la Jerry of the West (Jones. Not surprisingly, the two are buddies).

We're haven't even gone into the whole "veiled threats to extort $90 million to fix up his luxury boxes" business.

So logic means nothing these days

No it does, it just takes a brain to process it, otherwise it's worthless

At the beginning of the podcast Bill Rosinki (#spdontcare) mentions that Marty will be on tomorrow from 6 -7 as they talk about the 2003 Panthers as part of a show they are calling it "the Playbook" . Set that alarm.

Never attribute to malice what can more easily be explained by incompetence.

You're the one making this as an either/or situation. I've made it perfectly clear who I think did what.

Richardson wanted to go cheap to make a point in '10 so he could "take back the league". Then he over compensated after his lockout by insisting on contracts for the players he was closest to and felt were his core a la Jerry of the West (Jones. Not surprisingly, the two are buddies).

We're haven't even gone into the whole "veiled threats to extort $90 million to fix up his luxury boxes" business.

Oh no no Im not making this a situation so much as Im prying an actual answer out of you instead of just a blatent "JR is a bad owner because of 2010"

Shrug, do tell. Sounds horrific.

7 page thread on Hurney interview on the radio, 3 posts actually referencing said interview. C'mon guys, some of us were predisposed at 5:20 this afternoon.

Someone made the comment about how bad the Panthers have been after 18 years in the league. So I thought I would look at a couple other teams and see how they preformed in their 1st 18 seasons.

So I thought it would be fun to have some trivia. See if you can guess what team's records are listed below. (based on the franshise's 1st 18 seasons)

Team 1: Winning % .352, conference championships 0, division titles 0, playoff appearances 1, winning seasons 4.

Team 2: Winning % .398, conference championships 0, division titles 1, playoff appearances 3, winning seasons 5.

Team 3: Winning % .458, conference championships 1, division titles 3, playoff appearances 4, winning seasons 4.

I'll post the answers sometime tomorrow.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sarisatva

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts