#1 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,920 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

The driver of this car was about a 350 pound female with glasses and a jheri curl. Has to be related

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Attached Files

#2 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,458 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Gee, you got me! Burrrrrn!

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,698 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

Gee, you got me! Burrrrrn!

stop saying "gee" before everything like my 82-year-old grandma

#4 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,458 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

Gee, just when I thought a post of mine would make it without the attention of my resident stalker. Lol.

#5 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,764 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Alice, do you have any hard candy?

#6 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,458 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

Alice, do you have any hard candy?

Gee, I don't remember, my batteries died in my LifeSupport and I've fallen and I can't get up!

fallen.jpg

Gee Bentley, go get some help!

Woof, woof, I've fallen and can't get up too! Woof

1187061_208246576004161_370064626_n.jpg

#7 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Are there any Panthers fans in NC? The only branded Carolina team gear I've seen passing through the past 5 years was a beach towel hanging up in a Wings (it wasn't in the window).

#8 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,109 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

Are there any Panthers fans in NC? The only branded Carolina team gear I've seen passing through the past 5 years was a beach towel hanging up in a Wings (it wasn't in the window).

I ask that question every day. Bunch of fuging bandwagon losers and transplants around these parts.

#9 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

Not really trying to talk poo here, just curious. I'm sure Charlotte has a healthy representation, but basically from the North GA border all the way to Emerald Isle, all I've ever seen with any regularity was steelers-logo.jpg

#10 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

I ask that question every day. Bunch of fuging bandwagon losers and transplants around these parts.

They know all about that down there though, well except the transplant part.

#11 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

Not really trying to talk poo here, just curious. I'm sure Charlotte has a healthy representation, but basically from the North GA border all the way to Emerald Isle, all I've ever seen with any regularity was steelers-logo.jpg

yea it's safe for people to pick a winner to be a fan of, I'm sure you guys have or had until 06 a shitton of cowboys fans

#12 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

In North LA that was and probably still is the case - the Ark-La-Tex has historically been firm Cowboy country (the FOX affiliate in Shreveport still has fan polls to determine which game is shown if Dallas and NO play at the same time) Once I got to NO (1986) I never really saw too much in the way of jerseys, hats or bumper stickers outside of the Saints. Unless you count LSU, and those folk have always represented.

You hear this Cowboys poo repeated often because we were terrible for so long, then mediocre, then OK, then terrible again, then OK again, then we finally got good and people feel the need to punish us for it as if we didn't suffer long enough to deserve it or whatever. Winning does bring out team colors, and I won't argue against the fact that we have drawn in a lot of extraregional support in recent years but understand that Saints fans have always hated the Cowboys, and it is indisputable. People accuse us of rooting for them previously because they know the thought is repugnant. fug the Cowboys and fug their five fuging rings.

Honestly, NFL jerseys were never a really big deal until the 2000's around NO. Most fan gear was either hats or custom stuff, and if you saw a dude in a football jersey prior to that time you were probably staring at a gang member are were moments away from being stabbed and robbed. Now football jerseys are just in style and practically everyone wears them. I guess that's probably a separate discussion.

#13 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,109 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Ya, Steeler idiots are just about everywhere around here.

#14 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

They are everywhere around everywhere, apparently. There's not a sports bar in the greater ATL metro area that isn't decked out in yellow and black every Sunday. I wish them and Cowboys fans would have a battle royale out in the desert sometime and cull the herd a bit.

#15 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,920 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

Still not as bad as my neighbors who had their ugly 1988 piece of poo ford painted gold and has saints flags out of every window. I'm always so tempted to do something terrible but they are crack heads and really poor so they aren't worth it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.