Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it Sunday YET!?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Anybody else constantly refreshing the Huddle, NFL.com, and or Panthers.com, and their twitter accounts every 2 min craving something new to come out? I'm HUNGRY for some Carolina Panthers football!

Thursday and Saturday will hold me over until Sunday... But come Sunday, I will have my Cam Jersey on and ready to watch my Panthers. I am anxious to see how badly we will beat these "paper champs"

With all that said where will you be watching come Sunday?

Being that I moved to Alaska from Florida in Jan of this year, football season will be a bit different for me for many different reasons. I used to go to early am service to get home in time for the Fox pre game show, order Papa Johns with wings and crack a beer by kickoff time.

This year however... 1pm games will kickoff at 9 am Alaska time. That means that no matter what I will HAVE to be up by 8am to see who's active/inactive for fantasy and watch the pre game shows for kickoff at 9am... No beer or pizza that early... But hey, maybe this new routine will cause us to win way more games...

Where will you be come Sunday at kickoff? If you're gonna be at the game, I'd appreciate if u could pour out just a drop of your beer out for TCF who will likely be eating cereal.

Posted

DYING OVER HERE

1 person likes this

Posted

Anybody else constantly refreshing the Huddle, NFL.com, and or Panthers.com, and their twitter accounts every 2 min craving something new to come out? I'm HUNGRY for some Carolina Panthers football!

No beer or pizza that early... But hey, maybe this new routine will cause us to win way more games...

Where will you be come Sunday at kickoff? 

1. Yessireebob.

2.  Thinly sliced smoked local fish on fresh bread with your condiment of choice, washed down with a Bloody Mary or Screwdriver or Mimosa.  Fify.

3.  Decided to go to the game.  Club corner.

1 person likes this

Posted

08-09 is too early for beer and pizza?

2 people like this

Posted

08-09 is too early for beer and pizza?

Maybe not pizza, I suppose I can order it the night prior... But I think I may have a problem if I could wake up, brush my teeth, and crack open a beer.

Posted

It's a drink. Much like OJ it's good ingredients with a few tweaks.

I don't really see the difference, especially on a Sunday morning.

1 person likes this

Posted

Drinking beer is acceptable at all hours

2 people like this

Posted

I would love to be watching football at 9am already.

But, hopefully Sunday ill be watching from BOA. Still waiting and seeing for the right tickets to be available or else ill be screaming from the top of my lung at home. And eating pho.

Posted

Section 136, row 11.

I don't drink so I'll shout extra loud for you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't wait till Sunday and dreading Monday. We will either be unreasonably confident or already scapegoating everyone from Rivera to Shula to Cam to Gettleman to....

Posted

Can't wait till Sunday and dreading Monday. We will either be unreasonably confident or already scapegoating everyone from Rivera to Shula to Cam.

We are pretty much unreasonably confident already...but I know what you mean.

1 person likes this

Posted

Section 528 row 4

1 person likes this