#16 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

Maybe not pizza, I suppose I can order it the night prior... But I think I may have a problem if I could wake up, brush my teeth, and crack open a beer.

If beer is your thing, for mornings, just imagine you are German.  You're either still up from the prior night having your last regular beer(s), or for breakfast, try a few refreshing Hefe Weisse (wheat) beers with double lemon/lime squeezed slices or a shot of raspberry syrup mixed in Berliner style.  To elaborate on the solid food, for the pizza fix, drop a slice of a good cheese and some chopped onion on top of the smoked fish as suggested above.  Drizzle with a garlic spiced virgin olive oil.  Warm it up in an oven.  Legit connoisseur's eclectic breakfast IMHO.

#17 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 901 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

*sigh*

Have to miss the opening weekend for the third straight year in a row. I even got Sunday Ticket this year to boot.

I'll watch the game when I get back home...but there's nothing like watching it live and following the Huddle at the same time. Talk about mood swings...

#18 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,847 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

I got Da Hoppa from Dish, I'll be watching the game AT work.

#19 TCF2

TCF2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

I got Da Hoppa from Dish, I'll be watching the game AT work.

I too unfortunately have da hoppa.... (DirecTv couldn't get a signal due to some trees)

But I bought Madden 25 on amazon for $99 and I got the ticket that way.
I'll stream the games through my DirecTv app and then put it on my 70" TV via my Apple TV box.

MONEY!

#20 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:25 AM

Game starting 7pm over here, gonna get me some pizza and a few beers. Next week, I'm bringing 3 friends over to watch the Bills game, creating some Panther love over here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com