#31 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

That was the Cowboys game I believe. I had forgotten all about it.

#32 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,099 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

Everyone in the world seems to have forgotten about it. I still can't believe it actually happened. Can't find a shred of proof that it did happen, but I know it did. Screamed about if for weeks afterwards.

And yeah, I'm fairly sure it was the Dallas game.....

#33 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Everyone in the world seems to have forgotten about it. I still can't believe it actually happened. Can't find a shred of proof that it did happen, but I know it did. Screamed about if for weeks afterwards.

And yeah, I'm fairly sure it was the Dallas game.....

Actually, I stand corrected. It was the Redskins game.

returnofthereplacements.gif

#34 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,099 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Actually, I stand corrected. It was the Redskins game.

returnofthereplacements.gif

Oh God, it's real!

#35 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,733 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Oh God, it's real!

Well they did rule that Dwill run a touchdown, where he supposedly stepped out of bounds at the 17 yard line.

So it evened out in the end. One thing we do have to be thankful for this year, no replacement refs lol.

#36 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

In 2011 we had the BS PI call that wiped out a game winning TD ( I wanna say twice in that game), the Vikes no call that allowed AP a TD, then the same type of play that wiped out a game winning TD for holding, there were so many more, but I cant remember, I just remember the REFS costing us like 3 or 4 games.

2012 was bad too, the cowboys game was BS, giving them the TO after we already ran the play and got the 1st down, then allowing them to PI WELL before the ball got there on Murphy, and then calling the BS horse collar on Anderson (when it was a clean tackle, that set them up with a easy FG making us have to score a TD to win, Also the seahawks game the allowed those guys to mug us 15 yards up field without calling any penalties, the falcons game they allowed Roddy to push off like 20 yards upfield like 4 or 5 times for easy completions, sorry for my run on sentences,

It just seems to me we are on the shitty end of the stick more then others....

#37 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,762 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

after that game against the packers last year seattle has used up about two decades of ref karma

#38 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,288 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

I think every team has a ref they dislike, I definitely hate this guy Walt Coleman. Ugh, he's too damn old to be officiating.

AFC+NFC+Hall+of+Fame+Game+NxMCJ0W4D6Yl.j

#39 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

Well they did rule that Dwill run a touchdown, where he supposedly stepped out of bounds at the 17 yard line.

So it evened out in the end. One thing we do have to be thankful for this year, no replacement refs lol.

Except he didnt step out of bounds and there was obvious video proof. They got that call right.

#40 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

The only ref I always immediately know is going to be a problem is Jerome boger. Not saying he is necessarily anti-panthers, he's just a terrible official.

#41 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,891 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

Jerome boger and his crew are the worst officiating team in either pro or college and it isn't even close

#42 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Seattle fans want the replacements back 😏

#43 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,246 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

That Cowgirls game last year was pretty fuging badly officiated too.  They pretty much handed that game to Dallas on a silver platter at the end.  3 major BS calls, back-to-back-to-fuging-back in their favor at the very end of the game.  And that phantom timeout they let 'em get away with.

And let's not forget the Chiefs game.  No way in hell the NFL was letting them lose that game the day the day after the death of the wife of a player and the player's death (which turned out to be a damn murder-suicide) and all the grieving leading up to it.  Coincidence that Brady has a career game against us and their offense finally moves the ball for the first time all season?  Never seen a line get away with such blatant holding as I have that game.  

I think they set a franchise record or some poo that day by not getting a single penalty (other than an intentional delay of game at the end).  Lol, riiiiight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.