#31 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,789 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

Mandatory???  wtf is that?

No way I'm missing it unless something dire happens.  I have no plans but to be in my recliner at 12:00PM Sunday.

PhillyB if Kurb's house falls thru for some reason, you're welcome at mine...  PM me for address.

thanks man! i've had offers from at least a half dozen huddlers generously offering their places... kurb lives like five minutes from the wedding venue so it wasn't a hard choice

Spoiler

#32 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Miss a game? I don't even know what that means

#33 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,395 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

I'll be meeting at the OC at 1230 here in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area with the rest of the Raleigh Panthers crew. Pretty stoked.

I've been hoping to generate a solid fanbase but I'll understand if this crew didn't start after my "triangle panthers fan" group....

Charlotte is bad...  Raleigh is horrific... 

#34 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

I've been hoping to generate a solid fanbase but I'll understand if this crew didn't start after my "triangle panthers fan" group....

Charlotte is bad... Raleigh is horrific...

Pretty sure it didnt. But, we are organizing a "booze cruise" for the Rams game. Where we leave town at 0730 head to the game with drinks and food on the bus. Then, go to the Growler tailgate. Watch the game, then go to a Panthers bar in Charlotte (which I did not know existed).

#35 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,395 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

pretty excited about this cans: recycled event.... 

#36 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,440 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

Yea man, I probably won't get to watch it.  My band is playing in Arkansas on Friday and Saturday and I'll be in the van on the way back home when the game is on.  I have NFL Sunday Ticket on my phone so I might catch some of it, if I can get 3G reception.  

#37 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

i actually won't be seeing the first two games live because i'll be watching movies at a film festival.  not complaining. that first phone check after the credits roll will be an urgent one though.

#38 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

my brother-in-law decided to get married at 11:30am on sunday, as documented a few months back in an annoyed rant... i will be trying to find a tv and sneak over to it during the reception. teh kurb has generously offered to let me watch it at his place so if i can get out of the reception at halftime i should be good for the rest of the game.

You should drug him and photograph him in bed with 2 strippers and a midget.  By the time they work things out football season should be over.

#39 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,789 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

You should drug him and photograph him in bed with 2 strippers and a midget.  By the time they work things out football season should be over.

i'd be doing him a huge favor actually

#40 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,275 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

I won't get to watch the game on TV because...............................................

I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com