44 replies to this topic

#1 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,621 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

Basically they have three guys making predictions and one has the Panthers winning.One of these guys is an idiot disrespecting our defense and the other stating Sherman will shut down Smith leaving Cam no alternative but to run for his life. 

http://bleacherrepor...and-predictions

#2 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,274 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

Sherman may contain Smitty if no one else steps up as a legitimate receiving threat.  Also, if the pocket is constantly collapsing around Cam and he is running for his life, that will make Sherman's job that much easier. 

If the line can pass protect, 89 will get open and teach 25 the rules and regulations of the game.

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

Well, if a fat bald guy with an internet connection thinks so....

#4 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,724 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

Who cares if the whole world disrespects us.  If we win on Sunday that is all that matters.  If you want respect you have to earn it. We start that Sunday.  I can't wait.

#5 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

If you want to make a video production going over the weeks football games, PM me and I will send a t-shirt. Must have video editing software and a video recording device. We will then have a cyber meet and greet with all the fans Saturday before the game. No football experience necessary, if this is your first season watching American football, fine. We will put it on bleacher report if it turns out that bad.

#6 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,621 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

Well, if a fat bald guy with an internet connection thinks so....

Hey I resemble that remark

#7 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hey most of the huddle resembles that remark

fify

#8 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,565 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

If you are going to do a 3 min thing on both teams, at least know both teams.  Looking at you guy #2.

#9 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,813 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

We really do resemble the 05 bears. All our offence has to do is score 17 points and we win. We have more than enough players to contain Wilson.

#10 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

Yeah I saw that bleacher report. Guy #2 only knows the Panthers based on what he read on the Internet. If the Seahawks win this game it will be because their line is able to stifle our pass rush, or Russell is able to break free and run for first downs all day.

I don't see beast mode being the reason. Star, Luke, Colin and Thomas will tame the beast.

#11 dustin703000

dustin703000

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

We really do resemble the 05 bears. All our offence has to do is score 17 points and we win. We have more than enough players to contain Wilson.

And if our Offense can produce like they did the end of last year that shouldnt be a problem

#12 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

I saw this video last week. Only one of them made any sense. The rest just seem like two douches.

#13 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,590 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Been about 50/50 people picking the Panthers to win vs the Seahawks,  from what I've seen.  Considering Ron Rivera is still the coach, I'm expecting a defensive battle with a close loss.  I see the game being similar to last year's game against the Seahawks, and similar to Week 1 last year against the Bucs.  

Rivera + Cam and company will have to prove they can win the close games, or it's going to be a long year.  This one will be the first test because it'll definitely be close.

#14 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

FIrst play of the game needs to be a bomb to Teddy... Put the defense on notice, and relieve some pressure off of smitty.

#15 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,813 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

And if our Offense can produce like they did the end of last year that shouldnt be a problem

I have a feeling we will start slow like a lot of running teams because of the lack of contact practices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com