Photo
- - - - -

Bleacher report breaks down Panthers versus Seahawks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_LegionOfBoom_*

Guest_LegionOfBoom_*
Guests

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

And Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

#32 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
Guests

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

That user is a troll who was banned a few days ago and re-registered

Who got banned! :lolu:

#33 MHS831

MHS831

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Ahahahahahaha.. This has to be one of those moments where everyone just starts pointing and laughing right

Not those wearing paper hats.

#34 pantherj

pantherj

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

Last years team was pretty bad I agree. If we were going into this game with last years team then of course I would think Seattle would win. Last seasons team had terrible pass coverage, and our run defense simply didn't function without loading the box. Trust me when I say this is not last years team. Our front 7 looks amazing, and our secondary is decent. If our lousy defense had no trouble against your offense, then my god wait until you see our vastly upgraded defense. 

This game is going to come down to what Cam Newton and our offense can do against your defense. Last season against Seattle Cam played like hot garbage, and blew our chance of winning by throwing the ball into the turf with an open receiver in the end zone. If teams are going to beat Seattle, then now is the time. Your missing 3 key players, and as an added bonus this will be a 10am, which if history holds true your guys will certainly be sluggish to put it mildly. Can't wait for the game.

#35 pantherj

pantherj

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

Wait a second... is this that guy who's not even from Seattle and doesn't really care about the Seahawks and just want to troll?

#36 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

FIrst play of the game needs to be a bomb to Teddy... Put the defense on notice, and relieve some pressure off of smitty.

I actually had a dream about that. First play from scrimmage, play action, ginn runs a straight line as fast as he can and gets past the defenders, cam launches the ball as far as he can. Ginn runs under and snags it and runs it in for a quick score. Next possession running game opens up. That was my dream last night

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#37 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

What changed from last year the Panthers offense couldn't score on the Seahawks last year what make you think they can score on the Seahawks this year! :lolu:

What makes you think you can beat us when we should have won last year? 

The hawks are good but you can be beat and be beat by us.You guys had close wins last year and we had close losses which is a fine line. Hell against GB you needed a bad call to win.You could not even beat the falcons which we beat.

It is easy to run your mouth before the game has started so leave and come back when you have something to brag about. The last time I looked both teams are 0-0.

#38 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Plastic Please! You like your job. :lolu:

If only you got hooked on phonics instead of crystal meth....

#39 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

I actually had a dream about that. First play from scrimmage, play action, ginn runs a straight line as fast as he can and gets past the defenders, cam launches the ball as far as he can. Ginn runs under and snags it and runs it in for a quick score. Next possession running game opens up. That was my dream last night

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I had the same thought.  Seems like everyone expects it, probably Seattle too.  Therefore, do it on the second play, or maybe go ahead and do it on the first play because since everyone expects it, nobody expects it.  Sometimes I confuse myself.

#40 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

ohh yeah that shaky panthers defense hahaha yeah thanks for the insight random internet guy

#41 Guest_Hokebuck_*

Guest_Hokebuck_*
Guests

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

I would come out with Armanti in the wildcat going long to Ginn!

#42 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Jerry Richard$on and Gettledouche apologist

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Wait a second... is this that guy who's not even from Seattle and doesn't really care about the Seahawks and just want to troll?

yeah

he posts a giant image and then like two words and an emoticon.  kurb said he banned him the other day but i guess not.

#43 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

The panthers are a bipolar team .If the good Panthers show up we will definitely win.If the bad Panthers show up I say its a 50-50 proposition. 

#44 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

yeah

he posts a giant image and then like two words and an emoticon.  kurb said he banned him the other day but i guess not.

He had another account stashed away is all. When Kurb realizes it, I predict he gets perma banned.

#45 WildCats

WildCats

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Watching ESPN right now. And its amazing there not talking about our game instead you guess right seahawks vs 49ers. Man this Sunday is like a mini Superbowl for me I want this W so bad.