Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am going to regret this ... but... Google Hangout anyone?

79 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

tumblr_lz1l8av40S1rp7qdbo1_500.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3nPbzZE_Rs

LMAO that was incredibly awkward. 

Posted · Report post

What a great idea! I just redecorated my Study and guest Bedroom, so aside from talking to all my buddies here, I can give y'all a video tour! Oh goody gumdrops!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Zod there are a lot of alternatives that are easier to manage.

Mumble, Ventrillo, and Teamspeak are worth looking into. They have tons of options for managing the chat room and then we wont have to look at you guys ugly mugs.

Posted · Report post

only if you get special guest alejandro lastra

Posted · Report post

What a great idea! I just redecorated my Study and guest Bedroom, so aside from talking to all my buddies here, I can give y'all a video tour! Oh goody gumdrops!

You're on

Posted · Report post

Zod there are a lot of alternatives that are easier to manage.

Mumble, Ventrillo, and Teamspeak are worth looking into. They have tons of options for managing the chat room and then we wont have to look at you guys ugly mugs.

free?

Posted · Report post

Granted I have never posted or lurked in the smack forum but why so much hatred for Alice?

Posted · Report post

the steam huddle group has a free chat + voice chat....but you have to own at least one game on there to use it

Posted · Report post

It's hard enough for the majority of Huddlers to make a logical post that they have unlimited amounts of time to think about, edit, and check before hitting "post".

Now you want to put people on the spot, for actual live conversation?? May God have mercy on your soul

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

only if you get special guest alejandro lastra

you already know his voice is going to sound whiny, obnoxious, and whatever that sound is called when you meet someone who has extra chins and a load in his pants.

Its like Patton Oswald said. . they lean on words with B's "I had lots of B-bahutter on my B-bahread, B-be a dear and pass me the salted pork b-bhellies and b-heeans"  Ahh shit I cant do it as good as he can.

Posted · Report post

i will do an interpretive dance wearing nothing but my mike rucker jersey that doesn't hang quite low enough

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments