Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Broadcast Maps are Out

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Chris Myers and Tim Ryan? Ugh. Glad I'm going to the game and don't have to listen to those hacks.

Posted

Ditto. Thank God I'll be there.

Posted

fug YEAH. GONNA BE ON TV IN THE BAY

Posted

lol at that small pocket of West Virginia that will suffer through the TB/NYJ game.  Those with electricity and TV's anyway.  Why would they get that game?  As if their lives don't suck enough.

Posted

lol at that small pocket of West Virginia that will suffer through the TB/NYJ game.  Those with electricity and TV's anyway.  Why would they get that game?  As if their lives don't suck enough.

Geno Smith

Posted

Why does SW Virginia get the Falcons gm?... fug

Posted

Chris Myers and Tim Ryan? Ugh. Glad I'm going to the game and don't have to listen to those hacks.

Tim Ryan is not a Hack. Ex-player and very good analyst.

He just left siruis radio show "moving the chains" for bigger role w/ Fox.

up and coming dude.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I'm fuged

1 person likes this

Posted

as if bengals/bears wasn't bad enough, we have to suffer though the oratory atrocity that is phil simms.  jesus h christ.

and i love how my state gets exactly half us/hawks.....................................vikings/lions.  oh god, oh god, please let my shitty town get the hawks game.  how odd it is to say that.

Posted

Since the falcons and the saints are going against each other. Who y'all pulling for to get the first L the most. I personally hope they just go all out and destroy each other, don't care who win or loses just destroy each other. While we pick up this W Sunday

Posted

I actually really like Tim Ryan doing our games.  He's one of the more knowledgeable announcers out there; and he knows not just our team, but most teams all the way down to the 3rd stringers. 

3 people like this