36 replies to this topic

#16 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

Meh, could be worse, not much though. I'll be at a bar that shows every game on, so at least I won't have to hear any stupid poo from them. Downside of being at the bar is all the toothless Pittsburgh fans that will be there.

#17 GoApps70

GoApps70

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

I think I will drive 400 miles to see my parents in AZ so that I can watch the Panthers play.

Will be worth it to see Cam Newton and Steve Smith and our Defense.

#18 dbeat

dbeat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

fug YEAH. GONNA BE ON TV IN THE BAY

HELL YES. This never happens.

#19 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

http://506sports.com...ps-2013-week-1/

I didn't even know that there was a web site that did this! This is life changing. I'm bout to text the link to all my friends. Awesome find, and Thank you for sharing.

#20 panther1

panther1

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

lol at that small pocket of West Virginia that will suffer through the TB/NYJ game.  Those with electricity and TV's anyway.  Why would they get that game?  As if their lives don't suck enough.

Yeah, it sucks that all of us from WV don't have TV's or electricity. I guess I'm one of the lucky one's that has both and PSL's. I'm sure you're life is perfect!

#21 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Anybody else pissed off at the fact that TB starts off 1-0 before they even kickoff.

In case u were wondering, they play the Jets

#22 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

I watch Panther games at my local sports bar so I can't hear the commentators. Fox could raise Pat Summerall from the dead and it wouldn't matter to me.

#23 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,523 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Sweet!  Will see them in Hawaii on tv!

#24 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,523 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

lol at that small pocket of West Virginia that will suffer through the TB/NYJ game.  Those with electricity and TV's anyway.  Why would they get that game?  As if their lives don't suck enough.

Their live is probably better than yours. 

#25 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Yeah, it sucks that all of us from WV don't have TV's or electricity. I guess I'm one of the lucky one's that has both and PSL's. I'm sure you're life is perfect!

Whoa now, I wouldn't say it's perfect.  I would say it's better.  Congrats on your personal success and welcome to the board!

#26 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,040 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Their live is probably better than yours. 

:sword:

#27 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

Sweet!  Will see them in Hawaii on tv!

Dude, I'll be there from the 14th to the 20th. Staying at the Hale Koa. Any possibility in meeting up for the game on the 15th?

If so PM me

#28 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

Why does SW Virginia get the Falcons gm?... fug

Because the Redskins aren't playing and no one there knows that Charlotte is three hours away. I have family who lives around Smith Mountain Lake and it amazes me that the Redskins are shown since they are twice as far as charlotte. SW Virginia anyway.

#29 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,869 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attached File  madden.jpg   107.79KB   1 downloads

This game costs 100 bucks. It comes with an online subscription for NFL Sunday Ticket. Don't read the jibberish they will try to convince you to sign up for Direct TV. All you need to know is when the game comes there is a card inside with a login and password. You enter these on the direct TV site and you are in! Normally direct TV requires a TV plan and then an additional 250 bucks or so. With this promotion you get it for 100 bucks.

As for the game, i think it's not very good but you could relist it on ebay or sell to a friend. Give it to your kid.

So to clarify buying this game gives you online access (and mobile devices) to NFL Sunday ticket. If you are computer savvy you can hook up your computer to a big screen TV and watch it like any other game. If you don't have the equipment to do that then you can watch it at your desk, tablet, or phone. Also consider your internet speed. I would guess 6mb down or better would get the job done. You might be able to watch it on 3mb down but no one else could use the net. If you want to buy it in the Panthers market for some reason you can do that but you will have to watch the Panthers on a normal TV and say a division rival on the Sunday Ticket. Also Sunday Ticket does not include Monday/Thursday Night Football.

I bought it, set up my login. It says "see you september 8th". So I can't wait to run two TVs with the game.

#30 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,869 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:52 AM

Florio?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com