Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenjon Barner likely out for Sunday (week one)

65 posts in this topic

Posted

it was horrible. i can't even remember what the message was in the tweet. i don't click those anymore, at least not from him.

i was kind of in shock when i saw it and i just froze. i knew i should turn it off but i was paralyzed and now i'm scarred.

i can't handle real stuff like that to people. to animals? not a big deal. if i know it's fake in a movie or something...not a big deal. but real poo like that? *blech*

Wait, he posted a picture of it on twitter? Oh he's wrong for that one, lol.

Posted

it was horrible. i can't even remember what the message was in the tweet. i don't click those anymore, at least not from him.

i was kind of in shock when i saw it and i just froze. i knew i should turn it off but i was paralyzed and now i'm scarred.

i can't handle real stuff like that to people. to animals? not a big deal. if i know it's fake in a movie or something...not a big deal. but real poo like that? *blech*

thanks now i have to go find this to see it

Posted

Wait, he posted a picture of it on twitter? Oh he's wrong for that one, lol.

no. worse. it was a video of the procedure he took with his phone.

Posted

Tolbert is the pudgy nerdy guy that the rest of the huddle can really identify with personally.

4 people like this

Posted

thanks now i have to go find this to see it

it was towards the end of last week, i think, if you want to go to his timeline.

i think there's actually two videos of it happening at different phases but one was enough.

Posted

fml

Posted

If DeAngelo & Tolbert aren't good enough for your team at RB then you fail at NFL.

this.

there's no reason that a combo of williams, tolbert, and cam shouldn't be able to do what they want on the field. if they can't, you're doing something very wrong.

Posted

Well based on matchups.... Tolbert likely is the most important back to have. Seattle is too fast to dance and run outside. Gotta go north and south.

1 person likes this

Posted

I lost a toe Nail in high school. As a soccer player. It wasn't that bad but infection or someone stepping on it would def suck.

Posted

no. worse. it was a video of the procedure he took with his phone.

There are many things I can handle, that honestly is one of the worst I can imagine. Never. Nope. Not happening.

Posted

Deangelo has more yards than Lynch. Yea I said it!