Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenjon Barner likely out for Sunday (week one)

65 posts in this topic

Posted

I went to see the toenail video. Tame.

Posted

a good friend of mine was goofing off running around the dorm when someone slammed a door on him and the door went over his toe and made the nail stand straight up. i felt that with every inch of my being. he made me see it cause he was freaking out. i don't remember much after that.

yes and all the bleach in the world can't remove that stain from your brain.

I witnessed something much worse that involved a guy jumping with his legs apart, a broomstick and an eventual testectomy. Should I share?

Posted

Tolbert Style

TOLBERT-GANGNAM-STYLE.gif

3 people like this

Posted

Im so mad I didnt draft DeAngelo.

Posted

deangelo/tolbert/cam is all the running game we need for sunday.

1 person likes this

Posted

deangelo/tolbert/cam is all the running game we need for sunday.

The bigger worry is if Gross/Wharton/Kalil/Williams/Bell are all the running game we need Sunday.

1 person likes this

Posted

it was horrible. i can't even remember what the message was in the tweet. i don't click those anymore, at least not from him.

i was kind of in shock when i saw it and i just froze. i knew i should turn it off but i was paralyzed and now i'm scarred.

i can't handle real stuff like that to people. to animals? not a big deal. if i know it's fake in a movie or something...not a big deal. but real poo like that? *blech*

I had my left big toe nail removed. They put some stuff on it so it would never grow back. The needle hurt. But the the novacaine stopped half way through. Not fun. Not as bad as my sternum tattoo though.

1 person likes this

Posted

when I see Tolbert all I want to do is hug him, squeeze him, love him and call him George.

1 person likes this

Posted

Way too soon to judge, but my early worry on Barner is whether or not his body can take the pounding of a pro football career.

We'll see in time.

Posted

look at this mofo

Mike-Tolbert-San-Diego-Chargers-Football

512x.jpg

Mike-Tolbert.jpg

Mike-Tolberts-New-Uniform.jpg

dude takes his family to waffle house for "a nice meal out." he is in the top 3 for coolest panther players

8 people like this

Posted

Rejoice and be glad folks!!

*knock on wood* We havn't had any season ending injuries. Ill take little injuries here and there week in and week out rather than a few huge ones.

Next man up, that's the way Gettleman intends it, and they way it should be!

1 person likes this

Posted

We're still good. Tolbert can go back to his old position of RB behind Williams while Brockel gets work at FB.