Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenjon Barner likely out for Sunday (week one)

65 posts in this topic

Posted

In my mind, I remembered a guy slipping on the back of a "bread truck" when I was in the military and watching him cut his pants and shin from boot to knee on a cotter pin compared to the toe...gimme the cotter pin....on both legs.

Posted

Better. 

lolbert.gif

You just gotta love you some Fat Tolbert.

Posted

Don't post graphic pictures in here especially while I am enjoying my egg and ham sammich.

2 people like this

Posted

Don't post graphic pictures in here especially while I am enjoying my egg and ham sammich.

My apologies. It's a turn on of mine. I'm having a bacon egg and cheese croissant and looking at busted feet is the only way i can stomach it.

Posted

For all you fantasy guys, I think Tolbert will end up being the main guy.

Of course that means like 600 yards and 4 TD's, but hey. It's something!

Posted

Tolbert and Deangelo compliment each other very well. Tolbert is basically a bigger version of Stewart. The questions about our running game are not about our RB's talent but whether our oline can get some kind of push. It's hard for any back to do squat when they are getting met behind the line of scrimmage. Also I hope that Shula's tendency to just call dive right up the middle was just preseason butterflies and maybe he needed to prove to himself that we do not have the 94 Cowboys oline.

Posted

My apologies. It's a turn on of mine. I'm having a bacon egg and cheese croissant and looking at busted feet is the only way i can stomach it.

Caught-nuzzling-microphone.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Caught-nuzzling-microphone.gif

That reminds me of you and I when we're in the woods playing disc golf together....alone.

Posted

You just gotta love you some Fat Tolbert.

Hey hey hey...

Posted

it was horrible. i can't even remember what the message was in the tweet. i don't click those anymore, at least not from him.

i was kind of in shock when i saw it and i just froze. i knew i should turn it off but i was paralyzed and now i'm scarred.

i can't handle real stuff like that to people. to animals? not a big deal. if i know it's fake in a movie or something...not a big deal. but real poo like that? *blech*

I have castrated calves, horses, sheep and pigs, also dehorned a few steers and had to sew up said animals (and a few friends as well). But the one thing that made me sick was my wife's blood on the Dr,s glove in the ER. Had to turn and face the wall.
1 person likes this

Posted

I have castrated calves, horses, sheep and pigs, also dehorned a few steers and had to sew up said animals (and a few friends as well). But the one thing that made me sick was my wife's blood on the Dr,s glove in the ER. Had to turn and face the wall.

Well, this thread certainly took a strange and unexpected turn.

Posted

There are no unexpected turns on the Huddle. At least they shouldn't be unexpected. New, yes, but unexpected? Nah.