• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Armanti Edwards

that is really how he is like you said. i've met him around campus. really nice dude.

We have some very humble dudes on this team--Kuechly, Star, KK, Armanti are almost bashful.  

In my one conversation with AE ever, short as it was, he was super polite, humble, and seemed like a good guy.

Whether he ever becomes a legit NFL receiver who knows but I can't see anyone who's ever met him not at least rooting for him to have a career or having a personal dislike for him.

Ty hurney for this humble "blessing"

And there's Hurney in this thread... 

I went to App with him. He is very polite. He is a nice young man with a wife and child. I can't sit here and wish him to lose his job. Then again I don't believe College or High School coaches should lose their jobs for performance either. They are there to teach kids how to play football, not win games.

Armanti has given a very difficult transition all he has. Not many have ever made the transition from QB to WR after being drafted.  He is a classy, good ole country boy from SC and I wish him the best.

Why would I give a fug about Edwards on a personal level?

I want a home playoff game. Pol Pot could be our #5 receiver and I would support him if we go 12-4.

Ditto on what most of you guys have said.  Listening to him on the post game radio show being interviewed after almost every App game, and he was always very humble and said "Yes sir" and "No sir", gave credit to the o-line and coaches...stuff like that. I also have some former students that had classes with him (he's actually a talented artist/graphic designer as well).

Gotta love the kid's work ethic as well.  Definitely pulling for him.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts