Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Armanti Edwards

58 posts in this topic

I went to App with him. He is very polite. He is a nice young man with a wife and child. I can't sit here and wish him to lose his job. Then again I don't believe College or High School coaches should lose their jobs for performance either. They are there to teach kids how to play football, not win games.

High-five-motorcycle-trolls-cop.gif

I pied for the gif....fugging hilarious! The other cop just loses it...

I root for Armanti Edwards to a large extent because he is who he is, just a good guy always.

photo-13311_zps83380438.gif

i never understood the desire to see someone on your team fail

All it takes is a panther huddle user name.

2 people like this

Armanti has given a very difficult transition all he has. Not many have ever made the transition from QB to WR after being drafted.  He is a classy, good ole country boy from SC and I wish him the best.

2 people like this

Why would I give a fug about Edwards on a personal level?

I want a home playoff game. Pol Pot could be our #5 receiver and I would support him if we go 12-4.

3 people like this

I'm not selling my soul for football wins. If i wanted to do that I'd be a Patriots or Steelers fan.

1 person likes this

I pull for the guy every year. More than any other player on the team, I want to see him succeed. I hope this is the year.

It's getting to be heartbreaking.

2 people like this

I'd really like to see him make the most of this opportunity this season and I think he is poised to do just that.

Ditto on what most of you guys have said.  Listening to him on the post game radio show being interviewed after almost every App game, and he was always very humble and said "Yes sir" and "No sir", gave credit to the o-line and coaches...stuff like that. I also have some former students that had classes with him (he's actually a talented artist/graphic designer as well).

Gotta love the kid's work ethic as well.  Definitely pulling for him.

3 people like this