Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti Edwards

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Armanti has given a very difficult transition all he has. Not many have ever made the transition from QB to WR after being drafted.  He is a classy, good ole country boy from SC and I wish him the best.

2 people like this

Posted

Why would I give a fug about Edwards on a personal level?

I want a home playoff game. Pol Pot could be our #5 receiver and I would support him if we go 12-4.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm not selling my soul for football wins. If i wanted to do that I'd be a Patriots or Steelers fan.

1 person likes this

Posted

I pull for the guy every year. More than any other player on the team, I want to see him succeed. I hope this is the year.

It's getting to be heartbreaking.

2 people like this

Posted

I'd really like to see him make the most of this opportunity this season and I think he is poised to do just that.

Posted

Ditto on what most of you guys have said.  Listening to him on the post game radio show being interviewed after almost every App game, and he was always very humble and said "Yes sir" and "No sir", gave credit to the o-line and coaches...stuff like that. I also have some former students that had classes with him (he's actually a talented artist/graphic designer as well).

Gotta love the kid's work ethic as well.  Definitely pulling for him.

3 people like this

Posted

I want a home playoff game. Pol Pot could be our #5 receiver and I would support him if we go 12-4.

lol fug yea!

this thread was making me puke, glad to see some fans are not in fuging lala land

who gives a flying fug, help us win games or GTFO

3 people like this

Posted

lol fug yea!

this thread was making me puke, glad to see some fans are not in fuging lala land

who gives a flying fug, help us win games or GTFO

The guy in your sig sure is going to help us win a lot of games...

Posted

I hope he does well just so he can do more interviews. I could listen to that Bubba Gump accent all day. He seems like a good dude. I hope he does well. Still though, if he can't make an impact this year, how many more does he get before we call the experiment a failure?

Posted

The guy in your sig sure is going to help us win a lot of games...

I am not advocating this player, it's called adopt a panther...your post makes no sense.

Posted

god bless he isn't smart

Posted

Maybe you should talk to JR then. It wasn't Armanti that decided to purge the roster in 2010. It wasn't him who decided to invest 90 million dollars in running backs, effectively crippling our ability to upgrade other positions.

If you want to scream and shout and throw a fit, I understand. But take it out on the right guy.