Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti Edwards

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You dont win football games with nice guys, you win with good players. Who cares if you'd let him date your daughter.

Posted · Report post

Maybe you should talk to JR then. It wasn't Armanti that decided to purge the the roster in 2010. It wasn't him who decided to invest 90 million dollars in running backs, effectively crippling our ability to upgrade other positions.

If you want to scream and shout and throw a fit, I understand. But take it out on the right guy.

Your post doesn't seem to follow from mine.

Posted · Report post

lumps = 20100208024840!Dementor-movie5.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Your post doesn't seem to follow from mine.

Silly me, what was I thinking trying to be logical.

Down with Armanti Edwards!

Posted · Report post

I have had a 45 second conversation with him when there were no cameras or other reasons to be fake. That video clip is how he was--"Yes Sir...." etc. He left a good impression. Signed his gloves and gave them to my son--we never asked for them, he just saw my son's sharpie. Funny, we have a signed pair of Brad Hoover gloves in glass case at home. Better keep them separated.

Both played in the Southern Conference. Both beasted the Socon.

They really need a mobile site to watch these vids on. Has a depth chart been released and has anyone heard of who is playing where for us? Preseason was a crapshoot so there's no telling what the final set will be.

Posted · Report post

I like Fua, Hogan, Everette Brown, Clausen, Sherrod, Gettis, etc. just as much as I like AE personally.

Chuck, get lost.

Posted · Report post

nice guys finish last fact.......i'm rooting for ae but he better make me believe the FO made the right decision by keeping him instead of gettis looking forward to seeing what he did in TC translate into real games

Posted · Report post

lol fug yea!

this thread was making me puke, glad to see some fans are not in fuging lala land

who gives a flying fug, help us win games or GTFO

This thread is not about who "helps us win games". This thread is about Armanti Edwards as a person!

Ain't no need in being a dick about it! Unless you're one of the a-holes Zod was referring to!

Posted · Report post

Both played in the Southern Conference. Both beasted the Socon.

They really need a mobile site to watch these vids on. Has a depth chart been released and has anyone heard of who is playing where for us? Preseason was a crapshoot so there's no telling what the final set will be.

Armanti Edwards is Steve Smith's back up.

Basically the # 3 receiver.

http://www.panthers.com/team/depth-chart.html

[URL=http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/CRE48/media/MOVING%20Pictures/1334683666_guy_does_repeated_backflips_zpsa51d4df8.gif.html]1334683666_guy_does_repeated_backflips_z[/URL]

Obviously many of you do not know what having Character is.  Being a nice guy like Armanti and doing what needs to be done for the team means he will be there and do what is expected of him.

The opposite type player, those you seem to be endorsing, goes out, get's drunk, gets a DUI or has a wreck and let's the team down.  Armanti is a good person, with good character.

Posted · Report post

Armanti Edwards is Steve Smith's back up.
Basically the # 3 receiver.

http://www.panthers.com/team/depth-chart.html

1334683666_guy_does_repeated_backflips_z

Obviously many of you do not know what having Character is. Being a nice guy like Armanti and doing what needs to be done for the team means he will be there and do what is expected of him.
The opposite type player, those you seem to be endorsing, goes out, get's drunk, gets a DUI or has a wreck and let's the team down. Armanti is a good person, with good character.

Ala sean price. However, his listing as the number three doesn't mean much to me. I'm hoping Ginn can't get in the game to shut all the Seahawks fans up about him not being a receiver. Considering his three years at San Fran were with Alex Smith I'm not surprise he dropped off the face of the earth. Single tight end sets with four receivers would be ideal, although pretty much out of the question with any play book remotely close to Chuds.

Posted · Report post

All I care about is Armanti finally being given a proper chance.

[URL=http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/CRE48/media/MOVING%20Pictures/Chappelle_zps9159df1e.gif.html]Chappelle_zps9159df1e.gif[/URL]

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments