• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 GoApps70

GoApps70

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Both played in the Southern Conference. Both beasted the Socon.

They really need a mobile site to watch these vids on. Has a depth chart been released and has anyone heard of who is playing where for us? Preseason was a crapshoot so there's no telling what the final set will be.

Armanti Edwards is Steve Smith's back up.

Basically the # 3 receiver.

http://www.panthers....epth-chart.html

1334683666_guy_does_repeated_backflips_z

Obviously many of you do not know what having Character is.  Being a nice guy like Armanti and doing what needs to be done for the team means he will be there and do what is expected of him.

The opposite type player, those you seem to be endorsing, goes out, get's drunk, gets a DUI or has a wreck and let's the team down.  Armanti is a good person, with good character.

#47 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

Armanti Edwards is Steve Smith's back up.
Basically the # 3 receiver.

http://www.panthers....epth-chart.html

1334683666_guy_does_repeated_backflips_z

Obviously many of you do not know what having Character is. Being a nice guy like Armanti and doing what needs to be done for the team means he will be there and do what is expected of him.
The opposite type player, those you seem to be endorsing, goes out, get's drunk, gets a DUI or has a wreck and let's the team down. Armanti is a good person, with good character.

Ala sean price. However, his listing as the number three doesn't mean much to me. I'm hoping Ginn can't get in the game to shut all the Seahawks fans up about him not being a receiver. Considering his three years at San Fran were with Alex Smith I'm not surprise he dropped off the face of the earth. Single tight end sets with four receivers would be ideal, although pretty much out of the question with any play book remotely close to Chuds.

#48 GoApps70

GoApps70

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

All I care about is Armanti finally being given a proper chance.

Chappelle_zps9159df1e.gif

#49 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

Not a good gif to support your comment. I'm sorry.

#50 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

All it takes is a panther huddle user name.

Sad but true.

I have blasted players before. One in particular back in the day. But I cannot ever remember wishing him a bad game/s just so it would move him closer to the door.

Some people in here get miffed whenever AE makes a play.

Weird.

As far as the OP, this is just one more example in a long and consistent string of examples that this guy is a good guy, hard worker, and great representative of this team and this state who is committed beyond reproach to contribute positively. Surviving this preseason despite an injury and with a new GM says to me that he is getting there.

#51 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

Armanti brings enough value to the team that 2 coaches and 2 GMs have fallen in love with him. everyone accused him of being an irrational Hurney pet project, and they were obviously wrong. Armanti obviously brings a lot to the table whether you acknowledge it or not

#52 Jmac

Jmac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationAsheville NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

Well from someone who has met him back in his college days, he was a good guy and very down to earth.quite humble.He has worked his ass off to get better.More then I can say for some of the other jokers we have had on this team.And no,i did not go to App state.Just saying he was very approachable.

#53 faultlessjoint

faultlessjoint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

He always was, Jimmy wasn't active on game day for the last 2 years pretty much

I'm pretty sure that the rules allow for an inactive QB to come in the game pending the first 2 QBs are injured and do not return to the game.

So in theory, if both Cam and Anderson went down, we could have sent Jimmy into the locker room to throw on some pads and finish the game.  Cam and Anderson would not have been allowed to return though.

#54 SooSlow84

SooSlow84

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationYour mother's basement

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

I'm pretty sure that the rules allow for an inactive QB to come in the game pending the first 2 QBs are injured and do not return to the game.

So in theory, if both Cam and Anderson went down, we could have sent Jimmy into the locker room to throw on some pads and finish the game. Cam and Anderson would not have been allowed to return though.

They don't.

#55 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

So in theory, if both Cam and Anderson went down, we could have sent Jimmy into the locker room to throw on some pads and finish the game.  Cam and Anderson would not have been allowed to return though.

That rule was changed last year. 

#56 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

god bless he isn't smart

Irony anyone?

#57 panthernation23

panthernation23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

yea im gonna be rooting him on as he ends the season with 5 catches for 70 yards.

#58 CelibatePimpv2.0

CelibatePimpv2.0

• NEWB
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Free THE AE!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.