Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

How about those RED SOX!

290 posts in this topic

Yeah, I gotta say that I am very impressed with the young pitching that the Cardinals have. If all those guys pan out, you guys are going to be a lock for playoffs every year

Always nice to start a new season with a series victory.  Reminded me a lot of last season.  Without actually looking it up I seem to remember losing the opening game of a series, and then going on to win said series a lot last year.

The Yanks opening with a series loss against the lowly Astros makes the all the better!

Yes this is working for me too so far LOL

a series victory away against a team that could be playoff bound. great start to the year!

Well things have not gone as well since the 2-1 start.  5-7 and behind the Yanks, me no likey. 

Although with Matt Moore likely heading for TJ it really is going to make things interesting.  I figured the Rays to be the team to beat with us getting a WC, but w/o Moore, who knows.

Well this is definitely not going well in the early part of the season

Well, the good news is that if this keeps up our first round pick is protected regardless of what FA we sign.

Holy cow it's been terrible so of course I booked a trip to Fenway in a couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle