Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

How about those RED SOX!

Goondal    2,303
I am going to go out on the longest of limbs and say Stephen Drew has a big hit to help propel the team that night.  He really hit one well the other night in his second AB and followed with a crucial BB in his third.  I say he builds upon that and finally breaks through this evening.

I believe I had that one  =)

• Pie 1

SteveSmithOwns    103

THE BOSTON RED SOX ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Seriously, this team was a team of destiny....all year improbably comebacks and amazing wins. What a fun, fun, fun team to watch

RoaringRiot    12,967

Congrats Sox fans. If you're a real fan that is. Doesn't ever feel good losing....probably feels worse in the Series.

Bottom line....FUG THE PATRIOTS

• Pie 1

Goondal    2,303

Thanks, it was a great series between the game's two best teams.  I have no doubt StL will be back sooner than later with all that young talent, both already with the big club as well as down on the farm.  Lets do this again in twelve months!

SteveSmithOwns    103

Yeah, I gotta say that I am very impressed with the young pitching that the Cardinals have. If all those guys pan out, you guys are going to be a lock for playoffs every year

Goondal    2,303

Always nice to start a new season with a series victory.  Reminded me a lot of last season.  Without actually looking it up I seem to remember losing the opening game of a series, and then going on to win said series a lot last year.

The Yanks opening with a series loss against the lowly Astros makes the all the better!