Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How about those RED SOX!

267 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

9 down, 2 to go!!!

Posted · Report post

Obstruction and a pick-off.  How are we going to end it tomorrow?

Posted · Report post

Great win tonight. Honestly if it gets to 7, EVERYBODY will be on deck, including Lester. The starter won't be going for more than 4 unless he dominates

Very true, but I am afraid that if Peavy starts we will be down four runs by the end of the third.  I want no part of him on the mound again.

Posted · Report post

Well, i called Red Sox in 6, and I'm praying we just win these next two in blowouts.....no heart attacks for me

Posted · Report post

I had Sox in six also.  Of course I also said if either team won both Lackey/Wacha starts that team wins in six so I am wrong with at least on prediction.  Had us splitting both Lester/Waino starts as well as games three and four.  Here is hoping Lester proves me wrong tonight!

Posted · Report post

AMAZING job by Lester today, absolutely amazing. David Ross HAS to start next game...we are 3-0 when he is behind the plate, and his bat has been huge. Let's win this in six guys. I don't want the stress of seven.

Posted · Report post

10 down, 1 to go!

Performance of a lifetime by Jon Lester and another big hit from another unlikely hero with David Ross' double. Coming back home with one more to finish it off. Your turn Lackey. I never gave up on you even when I should have and most everybody else did. Wednesday night is your night! Go Sox!!!

Posted · Report post

AMAZING job by Lester today, absolutely amazing. David Ross HAS to start next game...we are 3-0 when he is behind the plate, and his bat has been huge. Let's win this in six guys. I don't want the stress of seven.

I agree, Ross needs to be in the lineup Wednesday.  Go Sox!

Posted · Report post

It's not going to be easy to beat Wacha.

Posted · Report post

I know, that kid clearly does not feel pressure as most humans should.  What is crazy is how he has been getting it done with just two pitches.  Lackey will have to bring it.

Posted · Report post

Here's why i feel atleast a little confident.

1. This is an elimination game in a hostile environment. True, he did have alot of pressure on him before, but elimination game, it is the max you can get. 

2. Our guys have seen him before. Nobody on our team had seen him the previous game, and now that we've seen him, hopefully we can get more comfortable with what he has to offer

3. We feel like a team of destiny...this entire year has. We have had almost EVERY player on our roster be a hero at some point in the season or post-season. 

I say we win tomorrow and take home the trophy.

Posted · Report post

Agreed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0