Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fearless Predictions - Seahawks Edition

73 posts in this topic

Posted

The D wins this game for us.

We get a reminder of why Ted Ginn is good at what he does.

Another reminder that our MLB is the best in the biz.

Davis lays lynch out in one of those DAAAAAMMMNNMN! Moments.

Lynch is a big boy. I'm confident that Hardy, Johnson, stars soon to be famous pinky, and Kuechly could lay the wood to him but I want to see nice form tackles on him. I don't want big hit attempts because he will seriously just roll off of them.

I mention Stars pinky because I feel like from his biceps down, his pinky has the strength to bring down quite a few people. He's not a dirty player so we won't see any malicious slams but we will see him pull people down with seemingly little effort.

Posted

NFL and Roger Gordell implement the mercy rule after the first quarter of Panther domination. Looks like a snuff film on the football field. Rivera breaks his stoic stance, Sparta kicks Gordell and proceeds to yell, "FINISH THEM!" to his team...BoA field runs red with blood.

1 person likes this

Posted

Greg Hardy gets all 50 sacks week 1. He scores TDs on 32 of them. Final score is 266 to 2.

The two points they score is due to an errant snap on a 105 yard field goal try. We cover the ball in the end zone to prevent the gulls from scoring.

1 person likes this

Posted

If the Panthers win I'll be happier than this guy....or girl.

prod_227_5921.jpg

Posted

Well I missed the fearless part. Armanti breaks the game open on a short comeback, rolls around P Sherman 42 and takes it to to the ten. Him and Olsen finish with over 100 yards. Ginn steps in to show the west coast what he can do with a real quarterback. Newton goes 22/30 for 310 yards 2 TD, 46 yards rushing on 8 carries and another TD. Dwill goes with 17 carries for 46 yards and Tolbert adds 12 carries for 35 yards and a TD. We win 31-23

Posted

I wish I was as confident as you guys

1 person likes this

Posted

I predict that DeAngelo Williams has more rushing yards than Marshawn Lynch.

Cam has a better passer rating than Wilson.

Steve Smith spends at least one passing down wrestling with the DB covering him instead of running his route.

Greg Hardy starts the year not quite on pace for his predicted 50 sacks, but he still gets one or two this game.

At least one bullshit personal foul penalty at a bad time puts the game in jeopardy for us, but we still end up winning by more than a possession.

Panthers 30, Seahawks 20

1 person likes this

Posted

A lot of people will get sunburned.

1 person likes this

Posted

I predict at least ten beers

Posted

24-10 Panthers....we hold Lnych under 100yards.....Cam throws and runs for a td....Luke gets double digit tackles and one of our rookie DTs gets a sack

1 person likes this

Posted

24-21

Cam - 17/24 250+ yards 2 passing Tds no ints 50 rush yards

Tolbert 15 carries 75 yards one td

Williams 15 carries 65 yards

Smith has 6 recs for 75 yards 1 td

Olsen has 7 for 90 yards 1 td

Norman gets an int early

Kuechly 15 tackles 1 FF

Hardy 2 sacks

Cj 1 sack

Take that one to the bank

Posted

Sherman and Smitty scrum on the third play resulting in offsetting personal fouls

Greg Olsen is the leading receiver with 8 catches for 85 yards

Williams is essentially ineffective on the ground. Cam leads us with 45 yards rushing

Defense sacks Wilson twice and turn him over once

Wilson has a ton of success throwing short against munnerlyn

Panthers kick a fg late to put them ahead 19-17. Score holds as haushka misses 47 yard game winner.