Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Tailgating - Seahawks Game 9-8-2013 - Updated Info

77 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

How strictly enforced is the limit of a 6 pack per person?

I removed it. But each person drinking would need to pay for a BYOB ticket.

Posted · Report post

awesome not a problem at all will gladly donate to the cause, one other question, are other teams fans welcome?

Posted · Report post

awesome not a problem at all will gladly donate to the cause, one other question, are other teams fans welcome?

Ha....I "guess". Kidding...of course. This isn't Philly. They're just not allowed to talk or have fun ;)

Posted · Report post

Clearly no talking or having fun for them, final question I swear the parking lot opens at 10 or we can get there a little early to start our hanging out, this will be my first time at a game and im super pumped. we are driving down from NY and don't want to have to haul a bbq so this seems like a great options

Posted · Report post

Clearly no talking or having fun for them, final question I swear the parking lot opens at 10 or we can get there a little early to start our hanging out, this will be my first time at a game and im super pumped. we are driving down from NY and don't want to have to haul a bbq so this seems like a great options

There are several places to park right beside the party and you can get it those as early as you want. If you look at the map in Zod's OP then you can see the best spot to park. Those lots will start getting some people in the around 830-9a. You'll see my sweating my a$$ off trying to get everything setup, so come say hello if you get there early.

Posted · Report post

Will do thanks and see you for the giant game

Posted · Report post

I might help with the set-up. What time you want volunteers there?

Posted · Report post

I'm guessing this tailgate is still 21 and Over. I'll have my son with me for the games I come to this season, so I guess I won't get to see any of you fugs there.

It should be based on how old you act versus how old you are..just sayin

Posted · Report post

It should be based on how old you act versus how old you are..just sayin

Well, my son is 5 but extremely well behaved in public. I think the 21+ rules is because of the Adult Beverages being served. Too bad, my son could school all of us at Cornhole.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What time does food start being served? My beer is homebrew. Still $10? What if I bring doughnuts?

Posted · Report post

What time does food start being served? My beer is homebrew. Still $10? What if I bring doughnuts?

Food gets going right at 10a
Home brew and doughnuts are fine as long as I can taste both. Yes the $10 donate would be awesome (or $15 total for food and BYOB).

Posted · Report post

woot it looks like im leaving Charleston early on Sunday

i am so much more excited about shots then i should be

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments