Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Tailgating - Seahawks Game 9-8-2013 - Updated Info

77 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just picked up my field credential and parking pass.

Ish just got real.

This is really happening Sunday, isn't it ?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I will have to attend one of these but I'm meeting my father for this game. Does anyone know of any parking/tailgating lots that aren't too expensive? It will just be me and him

Posted · Report post

Cheapest I've seen on The parking site was $11. Cheapest all together is free at the lynx and then riding into downtown to walk about 6 blocks I think.

Posted · Report post

Cheapest I've seen on The parking site was $11. Cheapest all together is free at the lynx and then riding into downtown to walk about 6 blocks I think.

Is there a website? I've always gone to games but always showed up right before kick off. My pops wants to do some grilling this year

Posted · Report post

Is there a website? I've always gone to games but always showed up right before kick off. My pops wants to do some grilling this year

Preferredparking.com was posted the other day in another thread.

Posted · Report post

Preferredparking.com was posted the other day in another thread.

Also, use the code: MemDay for an extra 10% off parking.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sounds like a good spot to throw down and get pumped up prior to the game with some real fans.......Hopefully my brother and I can wake up not super hungover and stumble down there around 10, but we'll be heading about 12 too since the lines do always seems long and I don't want to chance it all.  Does the band start at 10 too or not until 12?  Oh by the way..anyone going to the AZ game??? drop me a line if you are we went two years ago and had a great time....We're going this year too...can give you a few pointers on a great bus/tailgate to the game with included beer and food too...and transportation to and from the game...really cool people...KEEP POUNDING!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

I only used it to check prices and locations. Are there any fees or do you just pay the parking cost?

Posted · Report post

Man wish I had seen this a hour ago no worries thanks for the info

Posted · Report post

how much is parking?

Posted · Report post

I'll be there before I have to head in early to the field. If we have never met please stop by and say hello.

If we have already met, say hello anyways.

If I owe you money, don't say hello.

Sorry if a dumb question, but is there any type of benefit going on? Such as for a food bank or for under privileged children?  

Posted · Report post

Anyone have any idea on when the band starts playing....When the band isn't playing do they have music playing??