Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Tailgating - Seahawks Game 9-8-2013 - Updated Info

77 posts in this topic

I'm guessing this tailgate is still 21 and Over. I'll have my son with me for the games I come to this season, so I guess I won't get to see any of you fugs there.

It should be based on how old you act versus how old you are..just sayin

It should be based on how old you act versus how old you are..just sayin

Well, my son is 5 but extremely well behaved in public. I think the 21+ rules is because of the Adult Beverages being served. Too bad, my son could school all of us at Cornhole.

1 person likes this

What time does food start being served? My beer is homebrew. Still $10? What if I bring doughnuts?

What time does food start being served? My beer is homebrew. Still $10? What if I bring doughnuts?

Food gets going right at 10a

Home brew and doughnuts are fine as long as I can taste both. Yes the $10 donate would be awesome (or $15 total for food and BYOB).

woot it looks like im leaving Charleston early on Sunday

i am so much more excited about shots then i should be

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Just picked up my field credential and parking pass.

Ish just got real.

This is really happening Sunday, isn't it ?

1 person likes this

I will have to attend one of these but I'm meeting my father for this game. Does anyone know of any parking/tailgating lots that aren't too expensive? It will just be me and him

Cheapest I've seen on The parking site was $11. Cheapest all together is free at the lynx and then riding into downtown to walk about 6 blocks I think.

Cheapest I've seen on The parking site was $11. Cheapest all together is free at the lynx and then riding into downtown to walk about 6 blocks I think.

Is there a website? I've always gone to games but always showed up right before kick off. My pops wants to do some grilling this year