#16 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

You're paying people for the spacious parking lot free of cars, live band, games, and giveaway. Bring a six pack of coors or miller and pay 5 bucks that supports a local charity.

Yeah...what Zod said ^^^.  Except we have a DJ this week (we had a band last week).  We have the whole lot (about 40 spaces) so there's plenty of room to move around if you don't want to be right beside the music.  Bring a chair if you want to sit.  If you want to eat the delicious Mac's Speed Shop food you can BYOB AND eat for a $15 ticket.  Mac's will have BBQ, a side (think it's mac & cheese), chips, water, and sodas.  We have a cash bar starting at noon ($4 for 16oz beer and $5 for liquor drinks/shots).  We support a local charity each tailgate - this week it's Blonde vs Brunettes

#17 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,052 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

If I come at 10am with small bottle of home mixed liquor do I still pay BYOB fee?

#18 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

If I come at 10am with small bottle of home mixed liquor do I still pay BYOB fee?

If you're bringing it in a water bottle then I would imagine we're not going to open it and taste it.  We're not trying to be strict a limit you from having fun.  We're just a bunch of Panthers fans trying to throw a good party, cover our expenses, and donate some money and raise awareness for local charities.  Not much different than what Mush was doing before.  

#19 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

We're getting a little love from the local press....a few inaccurate details but still some press nonetheless.  

http://www.charlotte...ml#.UiiXCjaTiSo

#20 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,052 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

If you're bringing it in a water bottle then I would imagine we're not going to open it and taste it. We're not trying to be strict a limit you from having fun. We're just a bunch of Panthers fans trying to throw a good party, cover our expenses, and donate some money and raise awareness for local charities. Not much different than what Mush was doing before.

Awesome, I will def be swinging by.

#21 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

Yeah I caved in and decided fug it it its only a 5 and a half hour drive and I ain't missing this pooh for nothin! Last time I was at a game was 2003 o.0 stupid navy and all. Anywho I'll be rescuing my best bro tard from a boring Sunday with the whiffle and taking the mom to her first ever game... Don't judge she's the perfect DD!! Plus I'm like the coolest son on the block! We'll probably get in really early just because A. I'm retardedly excited and B. I miss the Charlotte area. We'll definitely do the byob thing and contribute besides its about time I had some good ol eastern Carolina BBQ after going all over the country trying these others claiming they had the same recipe ;) I have one request from ya Zod. I want some of that glorious pumpkin brew pooh you were drinking last night when ya wrote that post. I'm kind of an addict when it comes to that ish. Can't wait to meet you folks!

#22 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

Hm, I'm a little confused now - what's the difference between GA tickets and "free admission"? 

Sorry for the dumb questions

#23 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hm, I'm a little confused now - what's the difference between GA tickets and "free admission"?

Sorry for the dumb questions

No worries - questions welcomed. And yes, it's a little confusing because there are several ticket options.

It's free to come in and check it out
If you're going to BYOB it's $10 cooler or $5 if you bring MillerCoors
For $15 you get to BYOB and eat Mac's food
The $30 (General Admission) includes BYOB, food, and four drinks at noon.

#24 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

How strictly enforced is the limit of a 6 pack per person?

#25 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

How strictly enforced is the limit of a 6 pack per person?

I removed it. But each person drinking would need to pay for a BYOB ticket.

#26 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

awesome not a problem at all will gladly donate to the cause, one other question, are other teams fans welcome?

#27 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

awesome not a problem at all will gladly donate to the cause, one other question, are other teams fans welcome?

Ha....I "guess". Kidding...of course. This isn't Philly. They're just not allowed to talk or have fun ;)

#28 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Clearly no talking or having fun for them, final question I swear the parking lot opens at 10 or we can get there a little early to start our hanging out, this will be my first time at a game and im super pumped. we are driving down from NY and don't want to have to haul a bbq so this seems like a great options

#29 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,099 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Clearly no talking or having fun for them, final question I swear the parking lot opens at 10 or we can get there a little early to start our hanging out, this will be my first time at a game and im super pumped. we are driving down from NY and don't want to have to haul a bbq so this seems like a great options

There are several places to park right beside the party and you can get it those as early as you want. If you look at the map in Zod's OP then you can see the best spot to park. Those lots will start getting some people in the around 830-9a. You'll see my sweating my a$$ off trying to get everything setup, so come say hello if you get there early.

#30 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

Will do thanks and see you for the giant game

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.