Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Rivera Press Conference

32 posts in this topic

Rivera keeps talking about the end of the season last year on offense. He knows they screwed the pooch early.

Let's hope this means that if Shula craps the bed Rivera won't wait until week 6 to do something about it... 

1 person likes this

So Wharton wasn't able to cleanly beat Scott for the starting LG gig... yikes. 

This could just mean that Wharton isn't in good enough football shape yet to play a whole game... let's hope that's what it means. 

Rivera's reaction when asked about it the other day was . . "Well he didnt pass the first physical so-" and kind of made a face like 'maybe but oh well if not'

Per Jones, no green light yet for Tolbert Sunday.

Aw crap.

Rivera made it seem like it was a lock.  I wouldn't worry one bit.

This could just mean that Wharton isn't in good enough football shape yet to play a whole game... let's hope that's what it means. 

Well he hasn't played in what, a year? Plus we just signed him like a week ago.

1 person likes this

Rivera made it seem like it was a lock.  I wouldn't worry one bit.

Just heard the presser and you're correct.  Wonder where JJ is getting his info.  It's still be talked about on his Twitter page.

I know Beason has been a little limited of late... someone refresh my memory as to why.

Tolbert said before the Ravens games he would have played if it was the regular season.

He'll play Sunday.

I know Beason has been a little limited of late... someone refresh my memory as to why.

No reason to push it.

1 person likes this

Seeing how the knee will hold up after the micro fracture surgery.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• Just from the movie. I didn't guess that she was bringing all the black dudes in, but I knew right away the family was collecting blacks and the mom was using hypnosis to keep them there. I was like, yep ... evil white people. Neat.
    • Has a visit with Carolina. Ran under a 7 second 3 cone drill. Underrated blocker, go watch him matched up vs Texas A&M. Reminds me of Jordan Reed and is bigger and faster than him when he entered the league     
    • ive dug and dug on Cam Robinson. more and more i think hes had bad coaching at Alabama. most scouts say that he has different footwork from one play to the next. when his footwork is right, hes a badass. he haS bad habits, but is the most talented big man in the draft when it comes to upside. he needs a great OL coach.  worst case he can start at right tackle tomorrow. then we could move daryl to guard if tray and norwell both leave. he gives us a lot of options and can be a dominant left tackle if he can get consistent footwork.  he handled Garrett. he didnt handle carl lawson. lawson is a tactician, thats why he could take advantage of robinsons bad habits.