• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

"Chud's in Cleveland and We're Going to Leave Him There" DWill

I think the owner in Cleveland is under a federal investigation for fraud at his company. Doubt Dwill and Smitty comments bother him.

That was my point when it rains it pours

it's easy to point the finger at the guy calling the plays who is now gone rather than the 11 guys still here not executing.  getting kinda tired of this, but this must mean we will have a ridiculously good offense since he is gone.  if not, our players will end up looking foolish.

Can't blame DeAngelo for being bitter about Chud, tried to turn him into a read-option back and then benched him for performance after only giving him an avg. of 6 carries a game. 

It's funny how much better DeAngelo got (and how many more games we won) when we went back to doing what he was good at. 

If we hadn't seen this with Chud before, I'd be skeptical... but one year Derek Anderson was in the friggin pro bowl and the next year the Browns offense was a joke and he was getting released. 

Chud seems to be really good at designing an offense and terrible at sustaining or continuing to evolve the offense he designs, it's like he gets caught in his own web. 

sounds like our guys are making excuses....they didn't always show up when the play calling favored them either

Too much talk IMO

I like how the angle of the panthers offense this entire offseason was that the last guy who walked out the door was the problem

No maybe you didn't do very well the last two years because you suck and are just soaking up cap like a sponge because you peaked years ago and for some reason Marty didn't want you to underachieve anywhere else, like Dallas, where it would've been really funny

My take?

Chud played his cards to the strength of his best player. Generated franchise best production.

The former best players didn't like it. But they aren't the key anymore.

Should he have been more balanced? Sure... but situational playing was a bigger issue than our offense as a whole

Panthers had our two best ever offensive seasons but the OC was the problem. Yep I buy that.

He could of done a better job situationally....Cam deserves more credit than Chud for the numbers

Somewhere Chud sits alone, towel draped over his head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

They left the offense at home during the pre season as well.

We'll see if all this talk has any merit here real soon.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    biggie01

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts