#106 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,125 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

wait...so fox is a good coach now?

He sure looks like one ever since Peyton came in and started controlling one entire please of the game and doing a stellar job at it

#107 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

Players blaming anyone other than themselves for sub par performance is a load of horse poo. How long will it be before they are pointing fingers at each other when things go south. Seems like it's always someone elses fault with Smitty and DWill. There were plenty of opportunities to turn a few of those L's into W's last year with a little better execution.

#108 SetfreexX

SetfreexX

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

Players blaming anyone other than themselves for sub par performance is a load of horse poo. How long will it be before they are pointing fingers at each other when things go south. Seems like it's always someone elses fault with Smitty and DWill. There were plenty of opportunities to turn a few of those L's into W's last year with a little better execution.

I'd agree but I saw the difference in the offense when he stopped trying to be a genius, and just called the damn offense. So in this case I give the players a pass, any intelligent fan was clamoring for an offensive change BEFORE we were 2-6. See Cam's interview after one of our games I forget which one, but that said it all right there. The sh!t wasn't working, you gonna blame that on players...? Then we switch to a traditonal style and we succeed and we don't credit the players we praise the OC, lol ok...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com